How do I change my Member Type?

• 43 posts
    February 7, 2012 10:48 PM GMT

I have moved on in my life to TG but cant see where i update Member Type.

Can anyone help?

Bearing in mind what we are like on this, I would have thought that this would be easy so I assume I'm being dense.

C x

• 1652 posts
    February 8, 2012 12:37 AM GMT
    I don't think there is an option to change it. Just send Katie a nice message and she will do it for you.
    xx
    • 746 posts
    February 9, 2012 10:26 AM GMT
    Dye your hair auburn and all will be cured! (smile) Seriously, like Lucy said...
    Traci xoxo
    • 214 posts
    February 9, 2012 1:14 PM GMT
    Hi Im not 100% sure but if you want to become a full member go to your profile and you should find "upgrade membership" at top i think then just follow the links
    • 2127 posts
    February 9, 2012 1:49 PM GMT
    Hi Chrissy, you only need to go to 'Upgrade Membership' if you want to become a Full Member. Of course, I hope you do but that is not necessary to change your Profile Type.

The reason we don't allow members to change it is because very few ever need to and because we have had instances of abuse in the past, where Admirers have pretended to be TS girls in order to gain the confidence of their prey.

Having said that, I can change this for you if you want. I'm guessing you want to change from Crossdresser to Transsexual. Please let me know if that is correct and I'll change it for you straight away.

Hugs, Katie x
    • 43 posts
    February 10, 2012 11:29 PM GMT
    If theres no Transgender option then transexual would be fine.

Thank you Katie
    • 1652 posts
    February 11, 2012 12:35 AM GMT
    I know not everyone agrees with this, but the general opinion here I think is that transgender is an umbrella term that includes all of us.
    It's just a label, it's unimportant, but I think TS probably suits you Chrissy.
    xx
    • 2127 posts
    February 11, 2012 1:45 AM GMT
    You are quite right Lucy, on both counts. The word 'Transgender' is am umbrella term which encompasses us all and yes, it is just another label.

Chrissy, I have changed your profile type and you are now officially a Transsexual. Congratulations!!!

Hugs, Katie x
  • October 23, 2012 11:36 AM BST
    Hi Katie - I too would like to have my profile type to be changed to Transsexual. I started my hormones today and first electrolysis is tomorrow. I am hoping that I will be abe to live full time female in about 2 years.
    • 2127 posts
    October 23, 2012 1:19 PM BST
    Your wish is my command! All done!!

Hugs, Katie x