Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Great Transgender Nightspots » TG nightspots = local/near places

TG nightspots = local/near places

Tags : None
  • I use regular bars & restaurants as hotspots...you can't always rely on having TG specific nightspots close by or conveniently located

February 21, 2012 10:32 PM GMT
  • There are 2 TG/Gay bars I have been too in the St. Louis area (Both are in the City of St. Louis) Korners (which soon will be no more as it is going to go up for sale) and the Rehab. The Rehab bar & grill is a VERY TG friendly spot to go to people & employees are VERY friendly & one of the female bartenders has some GREAT dance moves. The food there if you like the greasy spoon type of food it's great other wise avoid the burgers as they are DRIPPING with grease YUCK flavor of the cowboy burger is good just not all the grease. The drag show the night I was there with another TG friend of mine was quite loud & couldn't here your self think in the other part of the bar (Open between the two areas) non smoking inside the bar it self which I for one LOVE smoking is ONLY permitted out side or on the outside patio. I had an ok time but bars are not my thing but this place I would go back too. Hands down.
      March 28, 2013 5:27 AM GMT