Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Technical Support » Using an iphone to access chat

Using an iphone to access chat

Tags : None
  • Hey all I'm stranded with only my phone and I was wondering if there was a way to access the chat room with it, I have an iphone 4gs, is there any software update I could get, or am I just stuck til I can get to a proper computer, whenever I click on chat room the screen just goes blank, this might be a dumb question, I'm useless with anything tech
      March 20, 2012 10:07 PM GMT
  • Hi MAsi,
    STeve Jobs had a big hatred of Adobe Flash, so he basically forbad it from running on iPads and iPhones.

Since chat uses Flash, your kind of out of luck until Apple decides to allow Flash. (I might actually complete my transition before THAT happens).

Sorry girl, you will need to access via a computer.

Hugs,
    Michelle xoxoxo
      March 21, 2012 3:35 PM GMT

Hiya Maci,

Sorry for the threadomancy on this

Yes there is a solution to your problem you search for an application called Tapatalk, if you can manage to upgrade to the professional version all the better. Tapatalk allows you to access forums from your cell (mobile) device or using a tablet...

Not to borrow the strength of another, nor to rely on one's own strength; to cut off past and future thoughts, and not to live within the everyday mind... then the Great Way is right before your eyes. - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
      July 15, 2014 8:49 PM BST