Support a transgender movie!!!

• 5 posts
    April 15, 2012 8:50 PM BST

Please check out the link if you want to support this movie:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/92477?a=539893

This post was edited by Nick Philips at April 15, 2012 8:52 PM BST
  • April 15, 2012 10:35 PM BST
    we need films showing 'transgenders' as nice ordinary pople not freaks.

is it impossible to come up with a filmscript that shows a nice ordinary person?
    • 95 posts
    April 16, 2012 2:51 AM BST
    What is this movie anyways? How is this related to being transgender? Some description would have helped Nick. I also do agree Rose about the need for more ordinary roles for transgenders. Silence of the Lambs and Psycho are not the best role models at all lol. I did enjoy them but I do hate how the misunderstanding of trans culture gets perverted for entertainment in horror and thriller movies.
  • April 16, 2012 7:40 AM BST

its supposed to be a story of a transsexual repressing the feelings just like we've all done but as its designed to have nothing but shock appeal to the great unwashed public. the storyline is old fashioned now that most civilised countries have gender treatmetn clinics and in Europe everyone has the protection of the Human Rights Act so its perhaps 10-15 years too late. plus the poster with bloodstained scalpel and syringe hardly attracts the Sound of Music kind of filmgoer.

This post was edited by Former Member at April 16, 2012 7:41 AM BST
    • 2358 posts
    April 16, 2012 5:08 PM BST
    Grooooo what more can I say, except what? sponsor another movie like this. your aving a laff.
    • 114 posts
    April 22, 2012 3:54 PM BST
    I know nothing about the movie, but I don't know the poster is a turnoff.