Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » TG Admirers » What are you looking for in a bloke?

What are you looking for in a bloke?

Tags : None
  • Hi all,

Couldn't help but notice how quiet this corner of the forum is, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to ask a simple question:

What are you looking for in a bloke?

(To those, who are, or have been, of course) :)

/K

June 27, 2012 7:22 PM BST
  • Keef,
    There are many things I could put down as far as what I want in a man. But there is no fixed formula for what will satisfy my needs...Some of his traits - I would want just a bit, other things...I would want more of. Some of the things I want will cancel out other requirements.
    It all has to come together in "magic blend" that satisfies my needs.
    <p>Doanna Highland</p>
      June 28, 2012 3:49 AM BST
  • Sensitive men for me!! Someone who will try and work together and not control the situation. Good hearted guys win in my opinion! As far as looks go.. the older I've gotten the more that means less and less to me. I still have not found this person though.. alas, what does the future bring ^_^
    Jessica Nova
      June 28, 2012 6:41 AM BST
  • So, sensitive and magical.

No pressure, then x
      July 16, 2012 1:28 AM BST
    does that mean Harry Potter then Keef (lol)
    Not to borrow the strength of another, nor to rely on one's own strength; to cut off past and future thoughts, and not to live within the everyday mind... then the Great Way is right before your eyes. - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
      July 22, 2012 3:12 PM BST
  • Kind, considerate, understanding, a good sense of humour (he would have to have that going out with me lol), the ability to surprise me (in a nice way).

He would have to be taller than me (preferably) and strong. I like a guy to have a little hair on his chest and arms too. He would also have to be reasonably intelligent and like some of the things that I like - although if he had different interests that would be good as he could teach me about his interests.

I've probably missed a lot off my list too, but that will do for startes lol

Carol xx
      August 30, 2012 8:20 PM BST
  • a "pulse" would be nice!!
    LOL
    <p>Doanna Highland</p>
      August 31, 2012 5:25 AM BST
  • PMSL Doanna
      August 31, 2012 10:17 AM BST
  • Oh Doanna, the sorta thing that I would think of, very droll, a big fat wallet as well. I could be a great housekeeper, the pulse stops and I get to keep the house.
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      August 31, 2012 6:24 PM BST
    Tcoh..... Its ruined now :rolls eyes:
    Not to borrow the strength of another, nor to rely on one's own strength; to cut off past and future thoughts, and not to live within the everyday mind... then the Great Way is right before your eyes. - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
      August 31, 2012 10:17 PM BST
  • I suddenly feel a lot better about myself...
      September 3, 2012 12:22 PM BST
  • Obviously a few on this site, exempt from this ribaldry and crass remarks, lol. Notably Keef and Matt
    Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      September 3, 2012 12:57 PM BST
  • I never read anything bad into any of these replies :-)

This post was edited by Former Member at September 3, 2012 1:00 PM BST
      September 3, 2012 1:00 PM BST
  • If I may be so shallow...

Big beefcakes with a nice combination of muscle and fat. I'm a sucker for large beefy men with furry chests, facial hair, twinkling eyes and maschivious boy-like grin on their manly faces. Gimme a fella with a favorite sports team, a favorite beer, a hobby in the garage, with dirt under the nails on his calloused hands and a voice like Howlin' Wolf chewing on gravel!  *swoon*

If I may be less shallow...

A sense of humor is a must. He can't take things too seriously...even the things he takes seriously. He should be kind and considerate, a good listener and a good talker. Playfully immature while being professionally and financially mature...a gentleman when the situation dictates it and my rowdy best friend the rest of the time...my partner in all things, one who understands that to me, a grand romantic gesutre isn't gifts and trips to Hawaii, it's picking up Dr. Schol's inserts for me because he saw my Facebook post about how my feet were hurting lately...

June 6, 2016 11:04 PM BST