Hi from Regan

Tags : None
  • Through the help of a great therapist I have come to total acceptance that I am a crossdresser and homosexual. My wife and I, mainly my wife, have decided we need to divorce. She is not angry about the dressing or gay but more about the dishonesty. She also says she cannot put up with the dressing and knows she can’t fight the gay part. Also I told her that I have never been sexually attracted to woman and mainly played the role that I was raised to play. I also realize that this was real weak on my part not to be honest to her or myself sooner. I will be living in the basement for awhile because of financial reasons and it also gives us the time to deal with the kids. The kids know we are divorcing and my 15 year old daughter knows about me being gay but not the CD side. We are not telling my 12 year old son either part at this time. We are both in therapy and also are recovering alcoholics so we have that support also. I will be coming out to my family after the holidays; my younger sister is the only one who knows the whole story. As painful this is for everyone, I realized I cannot give my wife what she needs and deserves, and I will never be happy with myself. I hate myself for hiding this for so long and not being the real me but I need to let everyone close to me who the real me is. 

Love

Regan

December 28, 2012 7:18 PM GMT
  • I hope everything will goes well for you and you have support from this group as well, even if it's just to chat.
      December 30, 2012 12:21 PM GMT
  • Suzy thanks I know I will get great support from this site.
      December 31, 2012 4:06 AM GMT

When society learns to accept transgender people, perhaps we'll find ourselves a lot sooner...

May 16, 2014 2:28 AM BST
  • I agree 100% and can't wait.

May 16, 2014 2:30 AM BST