Spend a whole week as a woman

• April 26, 2014 11:51 PM BST

OMG! I so love this idea, feeling all tingly just thinking about it.

This is something ive wanted for a very long time but never had the confidence.

would love to know what the price would likely be for such an event, really does sound like fun.

• 41 posts
    April 27, 2014 5:52 PM BST

Amethyst, be sure to check links here to find things locally.I'm going to one here in Port Angeles Washington this year.

• 2017 posts
    May 7, 2014 3:54 PM BST

Amethyst, there is no need to worry about confidence as you will be with other girls who will look after you, and most likely some of them will be in the same boat as you so you will not be alone and scared. Think of the fun you could have instead. 

• 2 posts
    October 24, 2014 6:05 PM BST

THe longest I have been in girl mode is 4 days and nights I would like to get away again do let me know if there are any eet ups or days out planned

• 1 posts
    December 6, 2014 10:31 PM GMT

It's an old thread, but I'd love to do this.. it would depend on when and cost, but just for the make up lessons alone it'd be worth it.

• 7 posts
    December 15, 2014 5:47 PM GMT

i know this is an old thread but I am new to the site this is definately something that would interest me maybe not a full 7 days but something like a long weekend again as others have said would depend on the cost

Sarah