Bad days, good days

Tags : None
    Hi all,
    Not sure if any other SOs are about but I sometimes could do with a bit of a virtual 'get it off your chest' type chat.
    woke up fine, then my brain decided to have a bad morning. Think I'm ok again now. Who knows?!!
    I do talk to Emma about it but sometimes would like to speak to other SOs. I'm sure Emma would understand that!!
    Anyone about?
    xx
      February 17, 2013 1:02 PM GMT
  • Hi Elle. I think you are a rare one on here most SO,s don't seem to hang around long. If you ever need a chat though just ask. I am female (I must be the doctors say so) and I have lived through 23 years of a relationship and I can remember all of it like it was yesterday. I can't say I have all the answers but I am fairly sure I have most of them. My partner and myself were always talking about things even though there was no pain on her side it was mainly on my side . xx

This post was edited by Former Member at February 21, 2013 2:20 PM GMT
      February 17, 2013 5:32 PM GMT
    Thanks Julia, I appreciate your help and support here (well, I appreciate everyone's help here!)
    Those feelings passed in the end... It was just one of those days!
    It's a shame there aren't more SOs about because, with all due respect, it isn't quite the same talking to you. I mean that in a nice way, as I am thankful of the help you have given to me and Emma.
    Xxx
      February 18, 2013 7:33 AM GMT