searching for others by state

• May 23, 2013 3:13 PM BST

hello im Michelle /Mitchell  i am here  to see if there was any body else from the state of texas  on this site.

i My self reside near the dallas ftworth area.

I would like to see if there were any gurls or guys that would like to connect either e-mail wise or on this web site

This post was edited by michelle/mitchell self at May 23, 2013 3:15 PM BST
  • May 25, 2013 1:45 PM BST

well im guessing that this, as they say was a NEGATIVE IMPACT......WHAT A SHAME

• May 28, 2013 9:07 AM BST

I live in Colorado myself. Alas, I don't live in your state.

You are bringing up a good point, searching for others by state. I don't know how to do it either.

It sounds like you're limiting contacts with others only to Texas. Is this correct?

In any case, hello from southern Colorado.

• May 28, 2013 12:54 PM BST

wellim not toatlly limiting to just my state .But it would be a whole lot easier to talk to.

Or even visit for a outing ,if theywere near by.

Due to time and travel  and the price of gas and etc

so you live in southern colorado  have relations in Boulder myself

• June 7, 2013 3:49 AM BST

photo

• June 7, 2013 12:28 PM BST
    Dianne Cassandra said:
    ......................... searching for others by state. I don't know how to do it either.

Hover your mouse over the "Membership" link in the, red header at the top of every page and from the drop down menu choose "Members" and click on it to be taken to the Members Listing page.

Under the 'Browse Members' search box, choose the type of member you wish to find (TV, TS, etc).  It is important that you make this choice, otherwise the options for doing your search is extremely limited.  Once you have chosen a member 'type', you will see a lot more options become available to you - including the one where you can search by town/city/state etc.

Happy searching

• August 30, 2013 4:05 AM BST

wow i really got to read these pages more, i am not more than a train ride away in arkad. ar and sure would not mind some talking and chats, maybe some day a visit down there, i am kind of scared of texas though. to be honest with you, there rules are really getting wierd for woman and children. not more protections, and yes i do really think and talk this way( heads up) . uumm dang brain is frozen already.

• 30 posts
    January 4, 2014 3:29 PM GMT

I am still having trouble getting the area down to regional, more localy.  I live just  outside of West Palm Beach, Florida, and would like to talk and meet others in this vicinity.

Bobbi 

• 3 posts
    February 13, 2014 10:43 PM GMT

Texas!!! oh my gosh. O.o This topic answered exactly what I was looking for!!!

• March 15, 2014 4:13 AM GMT

I just tried the method of searching suggested by Dianne. Sorry, this method will not provide members by either state or city.  The old site did this very well.  If one searches by country, it is shocking to see how few members there are in the U.S..

• 2 posts
    December 8, 2015 11:11 AM GMT

Hello from northern Oregon! I'm new to this site. I'm definitely willing to connect with anyone online.