Binding

Tags : None

This is a resource guide I found to help people to begin binding. It also gives websites for binders that you can use and advise on binding.

http://www.ftmguide.org/binding.html

To bind I use two thigh braces use by athleates and can usually be found in any athletic store in the prevent injury area. I use two of these to bind.

If anyone has any questions, comments or would like to share how they bind that they think the group would find beneficial please feel free to post.

June 4, 2013 4:53 PM BST
  • Hi Jasper

How much does binding damage your breasts, if at all?

I'm looking for lightweight, cool, comfortable and convincing binding for daytime use.

Any suggestions?

Ta

Chalice 

September 22, 2013 11:18 AM BST

Binding can be extreamly dangerous. I know people that have actually bound themselves so tightly that they have broken ribs. Another concern is it can help develope lumps in your breasts. I have had to have lumps removed from mine before when I was a teenager. Due to this this is another reason I myself do not bind often and when i do I don't do it for very long. Reseach I have found in the past found that wearing bras can lead to breast lumps and possibly breast cancer because the breast skin is deprived of oxegen. I will do a post about the dangers of binding, so if you or anyone else is interested it will be posted. Looking at binders I created a post previously about different types of binders that are available. I myself use two thigh braces as a binder and it works ok I'm to large for it to really hide them which is another reason I don't bind very often.

September 22, 2013 5:42 PM BST
  • Thanks Jasper.

Not exactly what I wanted to hear.

Its a necessary evil at present.

I need something lightweight, cool, comfortable and breathable.

~*!*~

September 23, 2013 1:23 AM BST