Who would you rather be?

• 2127 posts
    June 18, 2013 12:44 PM BST

Here’s an interesting exercise…  If you could suddenly be any big celebrity, maybe a movie star or a famous recording artiste, who would it be?  Maybe you would just love to wake up one morning and discover that you are Britney Spears?  You get the idea!

So, who would you rather be…?

Hugs, Katie   x

This post was edited by katieglover at June 18, 2013 12:46 PM BST
  • June 18, 2013 1:32 PM BST

Mae West.  

She was a talented novelist, playwrite, screenwriter, actress, as well as being absolutely gorgeous.  I think I'd be happy with that little lot.

• June 18, 2013 3:21 PM BST

I would like to be marilyn monroe, was a pretty lady and very talented

• June 18, 2013 3:31 PM BST

When I was a child I wanted to grow up to be Doris Day, she was warm, beautiful yet homely at the same time.  Now, in an attempt to discard all those years, I would like to be Cheryl Cole.

However at the end of the day, none of these are possible, so I more than just happy just to be me.

• 308 posts
    June 18, 2013 3:46 PM BST

As we move through life, our preference seem to change in this category. When I was very young I would have died to be Connie Francis, then as a teenager, Joey Heatherton,  but in today's world, without a doubt it would be Reba McEntire.

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
    ―Douglas Adams " Lng dark tea-time of the soul "

• 0 posts
    June 18, 2013 6:50 PM BST

Are you kidding?

Bridget Bardot.

Absolutely, no contest.

Second choice.

A tall blonde with big tits.

Maybe I'd get to be Rod Stewart's wife. lol  

• 9 posts
    June 18, 2013 7:47 PM BST

Knowing my luck I would have the other girl in Abba, nope, I cant remember her name either Smile 

Writes,thinks, then writes again. 2 women I really admire are Sandra Bullock and Jamie Lee Cutis. Having seen Jamie recently in NCIS, would have to side with her. She is so beautyful and is getting better with age imho.

This post was edited by Tina Rogers at June 19, 2013 5:00 PM BST
    • 143 posts
    June 18, 2013 8:07 PM BST
    She has always been my favorite and I have her singing 'Moon River' here on my profile page saved videos - none other than Audrey Hepburn - elegant, beautiful, intelligent - both on and off the screen in everyday life. A second choice is Elizabeth Montgomery who was the main actress in the TV show Bewitched. 
    Here are a couple of others to consider :
    In terms of science, none compare to Marie Curie - her husband even took her last name due to her fame - she had 2 nobel Prizes, physics and chemistry
    Also another great Hepburn, Katherine in this case - intelligent, versatile, strong-willed, good looking. 
    In all cases, they are inspirational to me in one capacity or another. 
    This post was edited by Briana Purcell at June 20, 2013 12:17 AM BST
    • 3 posts
    June 18, 2013 10:56 PM BST

Me if I had to be someone else it would be Hayden Paniettre great figure & a lovely smile

• 41 posts
    June 19, 2013 4:40 AM BST

Barbra Eden, Still looks grat. Always liked the costume,too.

• 2127 posts
    June 19, 2013 9:46 AM BST

I think I'd have to be Britney Spears!  No, not the silly schoolgirl and not the drug-addled Britney, but the gorgeous and talented young woman she became before she went off the rails. Of course, I'd want to keep my own mind, not hers!  Just give me her body!

Katie   x

• 434 posts
    June 20, 2013 3:56 AM BST

Carol stole my pick. Doris Day was an "ideal woman" to me...she radiated loveliness at all times!

This post was edited by Doanna Highland at June 20, 2013 3:58 AM BST
  • June 20, 2013 8:27 AM BST

I don't mind you being an identical twin Doanna lol xx

• 52 posts
    June 21, 2013 11:09 PM BST

I wanted to be Suzi Quatro when I was growing up, then the guitarist from the Go-Go's - Charlotte Caffey. Now I would be happy to be Carol Vordeman.

• 0 posts
    June 22, 2013 1:41 PM BST

Truth or dare, I look a lot like my mum, so why try to be something I'm not.

Its a good thing my mum was a very beautiful woman.

My sister could have been too, but who knows what she did to herself???

S'pose I could always take my sister's place. lol

• 95 posts
    June 23, 2013 10:48 PM BST
    Alice Miles said:

I wanted to be Suzi Quatro when I was growing up, then the guitarist from the Go-Go's - Charlotte Caffey. Now I would be happy to be Carol Vordeman.

Suzie Quatro was awesome! I saw her and her band at a small club in Harvard Square....talk about male groupies!

• 95 posts
    June 23, 2013 10:52 PM BST

Hmmmmm......maybe Alison Mosshart from the band The Kills, she is way cool. Otherwise I could go full out "in your dreams" and a toss-up between Anne hatheway and Natalie Portman  ; )

• June 24, 2013 6:44 PM BST

I have always looked up to people with great intillect and beauty, so my choice would possibly be the Candaian female author Margerat Atwood, I love her books and I have always wished I could write like her.Smile

• 2017 posts
    June 29, 2013 12:58 PM BST

I have always liked Sandra Bullock as she has that gorgeous 'girl next door' look. 

Nikki x

• June 1, 2014 7:03 PM BST
    I have two answers to this question. First, if you include fictional people, I would want to be Queen and Senator Padmé Naberrie Amidala (from Star Wars: Episodes One through Three)! Otherwise, I would choose Joan of Arc because of how fierce, brave and heroic she is!
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    June 13, 2014 11:47 AM BST
    Kate Beckinsale : )