Question 6

• 77 posts
    June 18, 2013 11:10 PM BST

Here is the next question for the trans challenge questionaire.

6) Who was the first person you told about being trans?

The first person I told my my girlfriend. More like she asked me and I ended up telling her. At first I didn't tell her because I wasn't sure how she would react. She has been very supportive about the whole thing and has helped me a lot in my progess toward transition.

Here is my answer what about the rest of you and how did the persone handle it when you told them?

• June 20, 2013 10:50 PM BST

Was with an interview to join a support group by one of the membership committee staff. I don't remember the persons name.

• 5 posts
    October 26, 2014 3:45 AM GMT

well i told a friend at work although he thinks im going thru a mid life crisis, which to some point i fought i myt be as well, i mean i dnt dress as man for work or going out, my opinions are quite masculine tho , but i dnt really have any masculine hobbies nor feminine, but then i told  my mum and she was not surprised which completely shocked me ( i had an arguement already prepared and every thing ) so yea my mum pointed out a few more things which i had forgotten that she could understand why i want to be a man. thats all really