f2m Fitness

Tags : None

This website I found is focused on helping f2m's develope the body build they want and gives advice on staying fit and looking your best. Remember every one's body is different so the results of one person dosn't mean you will have the same results. I hope this site is helpful abd will help other f2m's achieve their fitness goals.

http://www.ftmfitnessworld.com/fitness.html

September 29, 2013 6:14 PM BST
  • Thanks Very helpful!

August 23, 2014 5:23 AM BST
  • It doesn't do anything now are you able to update the link plz?

March 9, 2016 10:11 PM GMT
  • Hi Sian. The website is no longer active , I did also get a security warning searching for it so please be very careful.

They do have a Youtube account which I will put a link to at the end of this. Please be very careful of anyone asking you to donate or pay for information.

I am sure Jasper will help you when he logs in.

https://youtube.com/user/FTMFitnessWorld

Take care , Julia x

March 10, 2016 12:05 AM GMT
  • Thanks so much for your help Julia x

March 10, 2016 12:15 AM GMT
  • Hi Sian.

No problem. Can I please just ask you to be patient?. FtM's come here but most vanish because it may seem like you have a lack of support. You are outnumbered by MtF's  but please do not feel isolated by that , you are not. There are people here who care.

I personally would like to see more in your situation hang around here. This website is not sex driven like most trans sites are so it is unique in that way.

You have already found the FtM forum here and there is a mine of information in it. You may also have noticed it is not used much , I personally want to see that change because it makes you look and maybe feel like a minority within a minority.

Jasper is in a different time zone but he does log in , I want you to give him something to do , lol .

Take care and look after each other , Julia x

March 10, 2016 7:27 AM GMT
  • I've no probes being patient because it'll take me ages to go through all your pages lol. X

March 10, 2016 9:07 AM GMT
  • I am pleased to hear that Sian and pleased you have found your way around to pages that may help you/your partner. It saddens me that there are not more FtM's who do not hang around here. FtM's have my greatest respect for all of what they go through in their lives. Some MtF's think FtM's are mad needing to become who they are , some never stop to think they are doing the same thing but in the opposite gender , it is not all about us MtF's as you well know.

PS: They are not my pages lol , they are for everyone to learn from. Take care and welcome (to you both).

Julia x

Post edited.

This post was edited by Former Member at March 11, 2016 9:21 PM GMT
      March 10, 2016 9:40 AM GMT
  • Jasper posted a lot of very good information in the FTM forum, and we used to chat quite regularly. He certainly knows his stuff so bear with it Sian. I train a lot myself and would be happy to help out with some advise if you can't find anything. For what it's worth I was a qualified instructor with BAWLA (years before transition). 

In a nutshell though......

Be realistic about your goals. 

Always use good form and do not sacrifice form for heavier weights.  

Use 'basic' exercises to begin with in order to build up strength. (Bench proess, squats, pull-ups, wide grip chins etc). 

Don't neglect any muscles. Too many guys concentrate on their upper bodies only and end up looking like Johnny Bravo!! 

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      March 10, 2016 8:35 PM GMT