New Year Wish List

• 2127 posts
    November 4, 2013 3:13 PM GMT

For the next issue of Frock, we're looking at doing a piece on your hopes and wishes for 2014.

If you'd like yours to be included, please reply to this post and tell us in one or two sentences about your hopes and wishes for the coming year.

Thanks, Katie   x

• November 4, 2013 7:57 PM GMT

Hello Katie!

My New Year Wish for Frock Magazine - it would be nice to read more about Dressing Services and where they available, also more information about Beauty Salons for TG Girls.

Thank you.

Linda

• 54 posts
    November 4, 2013 8:05 PM GMT

I wish that everyone could be at peace, not only with others, but with themselves; I hope that all reserve judgement and to remember "he who cast the first stone"; and I pray that you all have a healthy and "Happy New Year." 

• 2127 posts
    November 5, 2013 1:23 PM GMT

Thanks ladies.  Anyone else got a hope or wish for 2014?  Post them here and be in the next issue of Frock Magazine!

Thanks, Katie   x

This post was edited by katieglover at November 5, 2013 1:23 PM GMT
    • 126 posts
    November 10, 2013 2:40 PM GMT

For me personally my wish would be for my operation to happen earlier in the year than later. It’s not impatience so much as wanting to move forward in many ways, without constantly wondering how prospects and opportunities will fit around it. A more general wish would have to be that tolerance, understanding and awareness of the Trans community, continue to improve and that this will encourage more Trans People to have the courage to live their life more openly.

Mandy