...and I'm in the UK for six months!!!

• 24 posts
    December 9, 2013 10:59 AM GMT

Just in time as the states goes into a DEEP FREEZE!! LOL I haven't really posted in forever, but I'm in Bingley!! WOOHOO!! I'd love to hang out with anyone who wants to. Want to dress but you don't want to go out alone? Why not go out with someone who doesn;t give a toss? I am such a person. I have a thick skin and I like to drink, so let's get some drinks on!!

Zoey, Bingley strumpet

This post was edited by Zoey Sloane at December 9, 2013 11:01 AM GMT
    • 2127 posts
    December 12, 2013 3:00 PM GMT

Welcome Zoey, you've arrived just in time for the big UK freeze!  Sydney would have been a better choice weatherwise.  Whatever the weather, I hope you have a lovely stay and that we'll see you around.  Don't forget your brolly though!

Hugs, Katie   x

• 24 posts
    December 19, 2013 7:58 AM GMT

Due to unforeseen circumstances,  I will have to leave the UK on Dec. 26th. My heart is broken and I'm sorry I won't get a chance to meet some of you wonderful women. BTW Katie, as for the weather...you're adorable. i'm from the Midwest, they are a deep freeze right now, Arctic tundra. And that's what I'm going back to. *sigh*

• 1 posts
    December 5, 2015 11:46 PM GMT
    Hi Zoey baby, how you enjoying the Fantastic British weather, people, sights (