GS girls week end in Torquay SEPTEMBER 2014

• 214 posts
    March 7, 2014 5:50 PM GMT

GGS Girls weekend in Torquay September 2014

I have spoken to Kate Smith, owner of the Rainbow Hotel In Torquay, and she will be delighted to accommodate us  for the 3 nights of Thursday , Friday and Saturday night, 11th – 14th September These dates are flexible and additional nights can be booked – all at discounted rates- the rates are for dinner bed and breakfast , and are :- 3 nights £115, 4 nights , £150 ,  5 nights£180 and £250 for 7 nights. So you can book whichever dates suit you.  Entertainment, free WI fi and use of the swimming pool are included.

As they have limited single rooms we would get double rooms for single occupancy for a supplement of £10 per night, a deposit (non-returnable) of £40  is required when booking .

Please book direct to the Hotel :-    http://www.rainbow-hotel.co.uk/ , for the number of nights and dates you require, please see the hotel terms and conditions 

MAKE SURE that you quote  GS girls weekend to get these rates

Please PM me once you have booked  or reply on the forum entry    :-     http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/9596/gs-girls-week-end-in-torquay-sep

So that I can keep the forum up to date

Interested : -

Rosie Bush        ------ Booked 5 nights Tues 9th  -- dep Sun 14th

Hannah Peace

Roslyn Millen  --  Booked -- 7 nights - Sun 7th dep Sun 14th

christina ----------Booked 5 nights 9th dep sun 14th

mini mon

stephie hughes

Karen G  ------ booked -- diferent accom no date s supplied

Linda Won-----

Ella Lucioni   ------  Booked -- 4 nights ---11th to 14th -- dep Monday

Hannah G             - booked 4 nights   Thurs -- Sunday

Marlene Cheale  ---- Booked 5 nights ar tues 9th dep sun 14th

Rachel Dee  ----  booked  4 nights -- Thurs fri sat sun 

Rose Cox ----- booked 4 nights -- Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun

Judith   ------ booked -- 4 Nights Fri 12th to Tues 16th

Mica   ----- booked  ---  4 nights Fri 12th to Tues 16th

Sabini ----- unable to come

This post was edited by rosie Bush at September 5, 2014 8:11 PM BST
    • 18 posts
    March 7, 2014 10:11 PM GMT

i am interested in going Rosie put me down

• 214 posts
    March 8, 2014 9:33 AM GMT

Hi Hannah --- will do xx

• March 13, 2014 8:23 PM GMT

Hi Rosie....I am interested in going....Karen G

• 214 posts
    March 13, 2014 9:53 PM GMT

Hi Karen -- great -- I have added your name xx

• 4 posts
    March 14, 2014 11:38 PM GMT

Hi Rosie, I'd love to go to Torquay, put me down please.

• March 24, 2014 11:50 PM GMT

looks like you put my name down allready! yes im deffo interested!

• 214 posts
    March 25, 2014 7:50 AM GMT

Hi Christina, yes love -- mon told me you were interested - lol

• May 15, 2014 4:48 PM BST

booked, arrive tuesday 9th, depart sunday 14th!

cant wait, x

This post was edited by Former Member at May 15, 2014 4:49 PM BST
    • 214 posts
    May 20, 2014 6:45 PM BST

Hi Christina, Great news looking forward to seeing you again--- I'm just back from holiday so I will update the list now Hugs Rosie

• 114 posts
    June 4, 2014 11:16 PM BST

wish i could go

have fun ladies! xxx

• 214 posts
    June 5, 2014 8:37 AM BST

Hi Debsss, Yes we wish you could come as well -- but I understand your position Hugs xx

• 30 posts
    June 9, 2014 9:28 PM BST

Hey Rosie love I am also interesetd and will be staying for three nights. Thursday Friday and Saturday, so sorry you wont be coming Debs and looking forward to seeing the rest of you girls. with love Rose xx

• 214 posts
    June 9, 2014 9:52 PM BST

Hi Rose,

Great news love --- looking forward to seeing you again xx  Rosie

• 30 posts
    July 28, 2014 3:54 PM BST

Hi every one I have confirmed my booking and am booked from Thursday through to Monday morningso looking forward to seeing you all again xxx

Smile

• 1 posts
    July 29, 2014 11:11 PM BST

Hi Rosie

Although new to this forum I wanted to let you know that both myself and my dear friend Judith have booked for the Torquay weekend.  Really looking forward to meeting both yourself and other new people.

Mica.

xLaughing

• 18 posts
    August 5, 2014 2:06 PM BST

If i dont manage to make it girls i hope you all have a great weekend and rosie make sure they all behave i know what they are like unlike sweet little old me

love as always

hannah xxx

• 214 posts
    August 5, 2014 6:00 PM BST

Hi Hannah,

I am still hopeing you can come but understand that it may be a last minute decision for you , so we will be keeping our fingers crossed and that you turn up, ---

Hugs

Rosie xx

• 2 posts
    August 28, 2014 9:28 PM BST

Hi Rosie, hope you are well. Tried to book the hotel but they are fully booked for the friday and saturday so unfortunetly there is no room at the inn. Any suggestions??

KaenG

• 214 posts
    August 28, 2014 10:24 PM BST

Hi Karen, that is a blow -- the only option I can think of is for you to book 3 nights -- tues wed thurs  as , at lest 3 of us -- roslyn , marlene and myself will be there tues and wed -- and quite a few more on thursday , then try to find a b &b for fri and sat --- Carol may be able to help you there  or roslyn who has been to a few places on her own . hope this helps -- let me know how you get on please  hugs Rosie xxxx

• 214 posts
    August 28, 2014 10:42 PM BST

Hi Again Karen,  I have just sent an e-mail to Carol to see if she has any ideas that might help you  -- it will be an awfull shame if you miss out .

Hugs

Rosie xxxx

• 2 posts
    August 28, 2014 11:52 PM BST

Thanks Rosie.Unfortunetly I only have holiday dates from the 11th till the 15th. It was touch and go whether I could afford the trip this time hence I took so long to try to book. I appreciate everyones efforts, Thank you.

Love Karen

• 214 posts
    August 29, 2014 8:33 AM BST

Hi Karen,

That is a shame , but I can quite understand your position, it would have been great to have you along. If all goes well we may have another week end in May, so hope you can make that.

Hugs

Rosie xxxx