heat wave

• March 10, 2014 8:27 PM GMT

Good evening girls,well today wow how glorious this weather is nice and sunny,I could do with it being somewhat hotter though.I heard yet again we are gonna have a mad hot summer great fantastic the kind of summer for showing more flesh I love it.Been digging around trying to find a gorgeous bikini not found a real decent one.I love the type which are thongs so I get an even tan on my derriere I don't know about you girls but I hate having a white bum nothing puts me off more,ny favourite coloured bikinis are pinks or lilacs or if I have a decent tan then lemon colours.I sometimes do nude sunbathing but that doesn't happen to often obviously I make my area private and enclose my space then I have a glass of wine or if it's weekend possibly cocktail,with straw sucking one of the cocktails through a straw wow straight to my head,one or two of them and I go a touch silly,and giggly like a little school girl.Anyways my loves I must go to bed now I need my beauty sleep,I get so tired these days end up spending lots of hours in bed.xxxx

Blessed be.xxxx

All My Love and Hugs Marcie.XxxxX

• March 11, 2014 10:11 AM GMT

Well what another beautiful day Sun is shining and blue sky,it looks really summery from where I am standing in the bedroom.I have been digging through clothes and I found a gorgeous bikini,and it's lemon coloured with beautiful flowers.but looking at myself in the mirror now I could do with loosing a few pounds.My bum looks too wide for the briefs and a touch of jelly on my thighs but not too much.I have just lifted my arms up and uugh I need to shave my underarms again only did it on Saturday but the hairs keep on coming.Well hopefully by the time summer is here properly I will have a figure worthy of this stunning bikini.I think I start my fitness and diet after the weekend though give me time to find my dance DVD and get my yoga DVD out to.xxxx

Blessed be.xxxx

Lots of love hugs and kisses Marcie.xxxx

• March 11, 2014 4:41 PM GMT

Well girls good afternoon,well after the shock of seeing hairs again on my underarms I decided to get out my epilator I have not used this since last year and o.m.g I have forgotten how much it hurts,does any of you cuties use epilators or do you just stick with razors and gel.I went over my bikini area with the epilator and it brought tears to my eyes as you can imagine.They say the more you use it the easier it gets and the less pain you will suffer but last year I used it that much it didn't hurt then I did the worse thing I let my hairs grow and now it kills me again.Mind you I will put up with the pain just to get my silky smooth skin again it did feel rather nice having smooth legs etc,so nice when I put my tights and stockings on or when I go bare legged in the summer.xxxx

Blessed be.xxxx

Lots of Love and Hugs Marcie.XxxxX