Cross dressing

• March 11, 2014 4:58 PM GMT

Well hello girls,when I first started cross dressing I used to believe that transsexuals wanted the operation,transvestites wanted to wear the clothes out in normal and cross dressers wanted to wear the clothes indoors so I used to wear the dresses etc in private or wear women's underwear under my normal clothing,but there is so much to this scene and its lovely and so much support is fantastic and so many friends I think it's really groovy so thanks for it.xxxx

Blessed be.xxxx

Love and Hugs Marcie XxxxX

• M G
    • 373 posts
    March 11, 2014 5:07 PM GMT
    Yep, there is much more. Support from both online and local communities is great. It is awesome how the online community has opened up new possibilities locally.
    : )
    Madeleine
    • 143 posts
    March 11, 2014 9:19 PM GMT
    Definitely true Marcie - The thing to realize are these things : Always be true to yourself on it and do not let labels be the pidgeon-holing terms to adhere to. Next, these labels are just social constructions to give an idea and not much more. All the best in your journey - hugs, Briana : )
    • 4 posts
    March 12, 2014 2:42 AM GMT

Just be true to your Dharma... don't worry about labels.

• M G
    • 373 posts
    March 12, 2014 2:47 AM GMT

I agree with Rebecca and Briana. Labels have their place, but you do need to make sure they don't keep you from being you. You do need to be true to your Dharma...or Greg as the case may be  : )

• 12 posts
    March 12, 2014 5:50 AM GMT

For the longest time, I was under the assumption that I was a closeted cross-dresser...

I didn't think much on it, but as the years went on, I discovered a greater NEED to dress as a woman. Soon it wasn't enough to just dress as a woman, I NEEDED to LOOK like a woman too. I started shaving my chest/legs/arms, buying make-up, and a wig, and stuffed my bra, and tucked... Even THAT wasn't enough. I still wasn't satisfied, but by this time my girlfriend started discovering that this was more than just a desire to wear pretty things.

It wasn't until I had several long talks with a therapist, that I discovered what truly lay within. I have to say, that talking with the right therapist is the KEY to being truly happy when you are lost within yourself. I can't recommend it enough.

• M G
    • 373 posts
    March 12, 2014 6:06 AM GMT

thanks Luna,

im feeling pretty lost these days, and can relate to what you've said.

• 178 posts
    March 19, 2014 5:08 PM GMT

Labels are for jam jars, not people!  What's up Madeleine?

• M G
    • 373 posts
    March 21, 2014 1:41 PM GMT
    Hi Amanda,
    Perhaps I should address you privately, I'm not looking to hijack a post. Basically, I can relate to the escalating desires to be feminine and I'm kinda lost trying to figure it out. I won't be confined to a label, but do wanna know where this is going and where it all fits.
    This post was edited by M G at March 21, 2014 1:44 PM GMT
  • March 21, 2014 2:01 PM GMT

Regardless of the ultimate goal, where you think you need to end up, its not a winner loser competition, its about finishing at a point where your happy and contented.    Fear, uncertainty, trepadition are all hurdles we encounter  we have to jump over or go around.    

Todays transexual coming to the end of the journey, many probably started it as a TV or a CD, one must always remember especially in a comunity such as ours, everyone has different needs and aims, and each individual should be respected and supported with their own aims and desires.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at March 21, 2014 2:02 PM GMT
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    March 21, 2014 3:28 PM GMT
    Absolutely Crissie, I couldn't agree more : )
  • March 21, 2014 7:08 PM GMT

Sometimes I love the feeling that I get when I wear a dress it makes me feel wonderful,I also get the same feelings if I just wear feminine underwear under my everyday clothes and there are other times I feel just as good when I am skyclad (sorry wrong forum)when I am naked,does this mean I am not really a cross dresser but a tourist or is it that it's just an extension of my personality.xxxx

Blessed be.xxxx

Lots of love and warmth Marcie XxxxX

• M G
    • 373 posts
    March 21, 2014 9:23 PM GMT
    "does this mean I am not really a cross dresser but a tourist or is it that it's just an extension of my personality"

It just means what it means Marcie, so don't worry too much about a label. In a general sense, I think labels can help you understand and explain yourself to others, and they do have their place so long as they don't prevent you from being who you are or confine you in any way. I think your original definitions are basically correct, and you know where you fit better than anyone else can tell you, even if that can be hard to figure out sometimes.

To clarify, by "fit" I don't mean to suggest that anyone need to fit. I mean in a general sense. : )
    This post was edited by M G at March 21, 2014 9:33 PM GMT
  • March 21, 2014 10:28 PM GMT

I must admit had chance this week to be in a dress again and OMG it did feel like I had come home and because I was on my own I could walk all girlie and skip around the house it was Mmmm Mmmm so fantastic to get out of my man clothes you know my ordinary things like jeans and T-shirt my LBD as cried out to be worn for a few weeks now.xxxx

Blessed be.xxxx

Lots of love and warmth Marcie XxxxX

• 178 posts
    March 26, 2014 3:58 PM GMT

Madeleine - please PM me and tell me how I can help.

Amanda.