Profile Questions

Tags : None
  • Hello!  I know this forum is for welcomes, but I couldn't find this topic covered anywhere else. 

Am I able to add a photo album as a basic member?  Or is that strictly for upgraded members? 

If I can, how do I do it?!  Please any help is appreciated. 

All my love <3 Maxxine

March 25, 2014 5:19 PM GMT
  • Click "Membership", then scroll down to "Upload Profile Photo". Then the next dialog will ask where the photo is located on your computer, most likley "My Photos" folder or a file location where the photo is located and then when photo is selected, click "Upload".

Phoebe

March 25, 2014 6:40 PM GMT
  • Every profile photo you upload is saved to an album on your profile location, the last one you upload will appear on all public pages as your profile picture. only full paying members can accesss their own or other peoples albums.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      March 25, 2014 6:54 PM GMT
  • Phoebe and Christine,

Thank you both. 

Christine, I haven't logged in for a while since I have been moving to San Diego, but I was reading in a prior forum that the image gallery has been having a bug...is this still true?

Thank you for your attention to this matter, you are always very helpful :)

July 24, 2014 6:43 PM BST
  • No there are no bugs, with uploading piccies, but some do find they have problems doing it with the browser they are using, which either need updating or reverting to a previous update, firefox seems to be the in browser for GS.

But you will not be able to view your own albums unless you are a full member, so everytime you want to change a profile main picture you will have to upload it from your own files.

You can upgrade, I think it works out about a dollar a week per year. using a credit card or via paypal.    On your statement it will appear as payment made to ''Media Munch'' so not Trannies are US, lol or chicks with dicks.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      July 24, 2014 9:20 PM BST