Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » I'm planning to go out dressed as a woman today

I'm planning to go out dressed as a woman today

Tags : None
  • In times of stress I always turn to crossdressing to calm myself.

Funny how I find comfort in being in women's clothes. Any tips for venturing out today. I have a really good wig, that looks like it's growing out of my scalp which gives me confidence. It's just my upper body I am worried about but I've seen a lot of 'real' women bigger than me.

Thanks.

April 14, 2014 7:03 AM BST
  • By the way, I'm awful at make up. I do look like a club drag queen. SHOCK HORROR.

April 14, 2014 7:59 AM BST
  • If you're going out in the daytime, I would suggest minimal makeup. Just foundation and a little eyeliner, maybe lipstick if your lips are really pale. Don't be afraid to wear women's trousers, most women do and it'll help you to blend in. Avoid high heels unless you're really good at walking in them.

Please bear in mind these are just my opinion and I would be interested to see what others say.

Sarah. xx

April 14, 2014 1:34 PM BST
  • Best thing to do if you feel your upper body is large, is to try and get your lower body to match with female proportions. Tight pencil skirts will make you look top heavy and a bit silly. Wear full or pleated skirts, underskirts help too. Hip pads can make a great difference.
    xx
      April 14, 2014 5:37 PM BST
  • If your upper body is large, I suggest that you wear a dark colored blouse and a light colored skirt.  If you have long arms, wear a long sleeved blouse. Use daytime make-up, with minimal eyeliner and mascara, lightly pink cheeks and moderate lipstick. If you are also on the tall side, I would use flats. Try for a conservative image for the daytime.

Most important to remember is that you are dressing up for yourself not the public, so hold your chin high, your shoulders erect and pay no attention to long looks or stares. Be cheerful and enjoy yourself, because the experience is liberating.

Good Times.

Jacqueline

April 15, 2014 3:20 AM BST
  • Be proud, carry yourself well and smile, smile, smile!  Good wishes.

April 16, 2014 11:43 AM BST
  • Hope all went well!
      April 20, 2014 10:10 PM BST
  • Kitty what happened were you abducted by aliens?. It has been a year or is this the longest day in history?Undecided.

April 17, 2015 2:32 PM BST
  • Arrrghh! So how did it go? Kitty Koil?

June 8, 2015 7:29 PM BST