Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Frock Magazine » you should be what you what to be dont let any1 stop you

you should be what you what to be dont let any1 stop you

Tags : None
  • Hi my name is Richard. I have always said now matter what you are you should be what you feel like do not let people tell you what to be just be your self and if you feel like a woman go for it or a crossdresser go for it. If you are a woman and feel like a man you go for it. We only live 1s so just do it and fk others who make fun of you because you do not need people like that you have friend who take you for ho you are. I do to all of you out there chin up and go for it xxxx
      April 21, 2014 5:50 AM BST
  • Hi Richard,

Yes, people should be who they want to but it hasn't always been easy. Today in the UK and Europe at least, it is far easier to transition without any difficulty as there is a lot more understanding, acceptance and legal protection than there was twenty years ago when a lot of us 'older' women would like to have transitioned. Knowing your rights and the routes open to you is a huge step and the internet has helped to open that up.

Now if I could have done all of this before puberty....................

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      April 21, 2014 9:26 AM BST
  • Thankfully, our society is changing positively and it is much more easier times for younger generations than it was in the past. Hopefully, it will keep improing. 

May 6, 2015 9:41 AM BST