I tried

Tags : None
  • Whilst the current thread is religion thought i would add this.

I once got religion, dragged Cass to our local church, We underwent an interview on suitability for accetance. Pastor asked us a lot of intimate and personal questions, could see he was getting quite excited by our responses, but suddenly he got serious, told us we would have to change, desist from unatural practices and be celibate if we wanted to join his congregation.

Reluctantly, desperate for eternal salvation I made the requisite promises, Every sunday we would troll down to the church, sing and pray and be joyful. After some 4-5 weeks, the pastor took us to one side, and asked us if we were practicing celibacy and abstinence, I had to admit we were practicing but had not perfected it, going on to relate how one time I bent down to pick up a tin of paint, my mini skirt rode up over my bum, revealing my thong clad rear, Cass being unable to hold herself in check any longer, grabbed me and entered me, we had rampant sex there and then.

The Pastor exclaimed with some venom and disgust, that we were sinners beyond redemption, after a very poignant pause, he said ''Get out of here, your not welcome here anymore''............................................................................................................

Funny that, thats exactly what the manager said in the Do It yourself store, where we had gone to buy the paint.

How does a Bishop fake orgasm? He spits on the Choir boys back.

So if you want a taste of Religion, give you local parson a BJ today

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      April 29, 2014 12:42 PM BST
  • And we still wait for the footage from B&Qs CCTV to be uploaded to youtubeSmile xxx

April 29, 2014 1:11 PM BST
  • Cristine, Shye said:

The Pastor exclaimed with some venom and disgust, that we were sinners beyond redemption, after a very poignant pause, he said ''Get out of here, your not welcome here anymore''............................................................................................................

The paster is wrong.  If it is truly God's house you would always be welcome.

December 9, 2015 1:48 PM GMT