If's But's and Maybe's

• June 18, 2014 6:36 PM BST

That is what life is all about , you can even put them together as in , but maybe! Or Maybe if! You can even add in a what and say what if.

I can say and do say what if my Father had used a condom? It would have saved me a lot of grief but , he did not so my Mother gave birth to me . I was her mistake and she made that very clear.

All I know is we get one life , we get one chance to get it right or mess it all up. We can start off by messing it up but , we can put it right in the end.

I have spent my whole life asking questions then searching for the answers , the answers are all there. Does anyone here know the most commonly asked question in the world? Google does not but I do , does that make me smarter than Google? . It did not take me long to work out the answer that Google does not know. Try asking it! All of the answers that come up are wrong , there can only be one answer and it is not there.

Score: Me One : Google Zero , I beat it.

So if you have any if but's or maybe's or even what's , you can then say if I do this then maybe I will be doing the right thing , but are you? .

If you follow your heart and follow your thoughts "You can fulfil your goals in life". Aim at that one thing that is most important to you , the one thing you desire more than anything else. Make it the most important thing you have to do. If you do that then there will be no more if buts or maybe's or even what's.

This maybe my last thread here but , it may not be , it is a maybe and I don't like maybe's I have had to many. If it is then so be it but , it is not a life changing decision. If I were not a member of this website it would leave a void in my life because it has played a big part in it. This website is the best and is the only one I am a member of but , I do have a life and I can fill that void.

I Have to add this:: It has but if and maybe in it.

I just want or would like forum threads to stop being turned into utter chaos. If I write something I make it as clear as I can without having to spell out every single detail . If I write as I did in another post that

"The person sitting opposite me was wearing a skirt so short it could be called a belt with their legs wide open" Do I really have to spell out what I could see? And also what I had no wish to see? Some need to use their imagination , I should not have to spell it out .

BUT / MAYBE / IF  I had  spelt it out , my post MAY have been understood . Not doing it again , I will say read it again as I did before but add "use your imagination"  it is not that hard to work out.

• M G
    • 373 posts
    June 18, 2014 6:57 PM BST
    It's not quite that simple. I think this is important but I can't get into it now. I will try to add to this post later...
  • June 18, 2014 7:29 PM BST

If's, and's, and but's. All come with different outcomes and present new options. Personally, what if I hadn't joined MySpace back in 2003? What if I hadn't gotten divorced back in 1992? What if my wife hadn't caught me in her dress? It wasn't like I was cheating on her but she left anyway. Outcomes are sometimes long in the making and all the if's, and's, and but's count at the end of the day. Sometimes it takes 20 years to see what really happened and what changed as a result. 

What if I hadn't got divorced? I would not have co-owned two transgender websites. I would not be a beta tester for Vicki up there in Canada. I have a website now that I can't show you. I'm testing it for Vicki's new CMS platform. Wordpress should be afraid. I would not have all the wonderful friends I have now or would I? The Gender Society could be just something I heard about once in passing. 

So at the end of the day.....all the If's, and's, and but's got me to where I am. I'm very happy to be here.

This post was edited by Former Member at June 18, 2014 7:30 PM BST
  • June 18, 2014 9:09 PM BST

Well Chrissy! I did say .

If you follow your heart and your thoughts "You can fulfil your goals" .

And you said : So at the end of the day......all the if's, and's , and but's got you to where you are today. And you are very happy to be here.

Does that mean we agree?

We go through all of the sh*t and we make it , we make it through sheer determination because with out that determination we would still be saying if but and maybe : )

Take care , Me xx

• June 18, 2014 10:58 PM BST

And just to add Chrissy . I did not mean agree on everything but , we do on some things. .

Take care , Just plain me xx

• 2358 posts
    June 19, 2014 5:51 PM BST

The biggest most common IF, ''If there is a god''  PERHAPS  there would'nt be so much crap. BUT MAYBEE it would'nt make any difference, knowing human instinct, for greed, selfishness, bigotry and inhumanity to others.

• June 19, 2014 6:15 PM BST

I will be shot for this , it has that word in it . IF there was no such word as God or such a thing placed in peoples minds there would'nt be so much crap in the world.

A "maybe"  Human instinct to kill innocent people would be cut by 95% or more  . Here is a "But" We are stuck with it .

I will throw in a can do . Humans can change but maybe they never will untill we are all dead , they are the ones that need to know that changing things will make life better for others , but selfishness and greed is more important to some.

Just plain me xx

This post was edited by Former Member at June 19, 2014 6:27 PM BST
  • June 21, 2014 2:59 PM BST

It is hard to imagine what the world would be or the people in it if we could go back in time and undo all the things that man has done to his peers in the name of one god or another.

• June 21, 2014 4:21 PM BST

You said that word Marrisa! All in the name of GOD. Its not that hard to imagine what a better place this would be.

Take care http://www.youtube.com/embed/SKuTC8fDR84

• July 30, 2014 4:56 AM BST

We do agree sometimes Julia. When we don't it's usually cause we just don't want to. I don't like bringing God and religion to GS. It makes things difficult and biased in a way that doesn't really represent transgender. Transgender is not accepted by most religions and in some country's punishable by death. This alone makes religion an unfair practice that should be abolished. Of course we can't do that but it does stand to reason that some conflict's arise soley upon religious belief. This is an age old issue that I don't expect will be resolved in my lifetime. 

However, we all need our gods whoever they may be and a chance to believe in them. I can only hope those gods are not forced on us here where we come to leave our insecurities behind. This is where we come to focus on things more important than a false diety. Think about it. 

• July 30, 2014 9:06 AM BST

Chrissy I cannot believe in things that I cannot see feel or hear. I suppose I can liken that to some members here. I cannot see them , I cannot feel them , I cannot hear them. When any God shows themself I will admit I was wrong "It will not happen" . There is no record anywhere to say that a human has seen God with proof , maybe God should join GS!!!!!!! Forget that thought.

Just like self diagnosed Transexuals come here and hide behind images of objects I have no belief in them. Oh yes they can type things on a keyboard which is more than a God can do but , I do not believe a word they say . They are a pain in the arse , this is one place they should feel able to show themselves.

You are a good friend whether we agree on things or not. You are real , I can see you , I can fly to the USA and touch your hand and I would be able to hear you. Maybe one day I will but , if I never do it has been my honour to call you a friend anyway , a real friend.

Take care , Julia x

This post was edited by Former Member at July 30, 2014 9:10 AM BST
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    July 30, 2014 4:52 PM BST
    Julia...I'm sure that you believe in love. Can you see, feel, or hear love? You might say you can, but if so then that's how a belief in God works too. Sometimes in life you just need to have 'faith'. How is that any different? You could believe in 'God' if you opened your eyes to greater possibilities. No one 'owns' God and you can have your own definition. Many religious people would share a very similar one if you did. I don't believe in God by the definition that would fit for most. I don't even like the word and prefer to avoid using it as I have plenty of issues with its use and the language of religion in general. I'm not really a religious person. Spiritual yes, but not really religious. That doesn't mean I can't believe in 'God' or any religious ideals. I've said it before and will say it again. While organized religion has a lot to answer for, religion is not the enemy or the problem. The problem is people who takes things too literally. People who twist religion to suit their own agendas. People who try to control others with religion. People who fight wars over religion (these people would find another 'excuse' for war if not religion). People must not forget that 'God' is about love, nature, beauty, acceptance, the power of good vs evil, community, and caring for your fellow man and woman. For some transgender people, being religious and believing in God is an irreplaceable part of their self acceptance. It is integral to their journey. Why should they be denied or discouraged from expressing and sharing their beliefs? As long as they aren't forcing their beliefs on others, what's the problem? Why should members here be able to discriminate against them and make them feel unwelcome for simply being who they are? What do we long for as transgender people? Does this not sound familiar?
    I didn't intend to get back in to a discussion of God or religion, but there's so much more to it than many people choose to see.

Another thing. Just because someone posts a picture in their profile, it doesn't mean they are real. Sure there are plenty of fake people on the internet, that's just a sad reality. But what you've said here doesn't really sound like the real Julia I know you to be...

"Just like self diagnosed Transexuals come here and hide behind images of objects I have no belief in them. Oh yes they can type things on a keyboard which is more than a God can do but, I do not believe a word they say. They are a pain in the arse, this is one place they should feel able to show themselves."

It's not nearly that simple nor that easy. There was a time not too long ago where I would never have even considered posting my picture.
  • July 30, 2014 5:15 PM BST

Israel v Palestine! Which side is God on? Niether , if God is love then God is weak. I used the "if" because if there were a God then he/she/it is about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Evil is winning over there , the birth place of the Son of God. As for any other points I will take them to another thread.

Take care , Julia x

• M G
    • 373 posts
    July 30, 2014 6:13 PM BST
    Which side is God on? Neither, just like you said. 'God' doesn't take sides. Not in war and not in sporting events. 'God' doesn't guarantee that bad things won't happen to good people. 'God' won't answer your prayers for a winning lottery ticket or even do your laundry for you. 'God' won't and can't make people behave themselves. Yes, 'God' must be weak. We have free will, and if we chose to use it with the real message of 'God' in mind, there wouldn't be wars in the first place.

• July 30, 2014 10:33 PM BST

Madeleine .

I really do not want to discuss anything about religion or any God on a Transgender website. Anyone can believe in anything they want but so far as religion and transgender goes this is not the place.

The holy land! As mentioned above. It gets no more holy than Israel and Palestine. Nothing but blood shed century after century. Sorry but it is all down to religion in the end , the word God has more blood on his hands that a thousand Hitlers. Are those people praying to die or to live? Makes no odds they will die. I guess that is why they call it the holy land , its a grave yard , a feckin big grave yard.

QUOTE: "Katie Glover the owner of this website" Julia some of the biggest hypocrites I have known in my life call themselves Christians. Talk to her about it because I am sick of it.

Fact: We are hated by most religions for being who we are.

I seriously have to get some paperwork finished and have no time for this subject now "Or in the future".

Again anyone can believe what they wish , it is their belief and should stay just that "Thier belief" Not bring it here it is not welcome by 99% of members. That is based on 100 random member profiles.

Back tomorrow when I have more free time .

Take care , Julia x

• M G
    • 373 posts
    July 30, 2014 10:56 PM BST
    I didn't want to bring up God or religion either Julia, and I've held back while many others have continued to do so, yourself included on occasion. I have to disagree with you and Chrissy. I respect you both very much and that doesn't change nor does our friendship, but things aren't nearly as one-sided as you suggest. I guess it's best to agree to disagree, but I really need to 'bite my tongue' now...
    This post was edited by M G at July 30, 2014 10:59 PM BST
  • July 31, 2014 1:06 AM BST

It has gone 1am here and I have just turned my PC on to do a print run.

Yes we will have to agree to disagree Madeleine. Maybe they call it the holy land because they spend all day digging holes to put dead innocent people in. If feeling God is being raped by my Catholic teacher at the age of 12 then I never want to feel that ever again.

I have great respect for you too , that is as a human being and a friend. I do actually respect others beliefs , I just don't want to see them here or I will delete my account with no thought needed. I truly am sick of it.

Take care , Julia x

This post was edited by Former Member at July 31, 2014 1:06 AM BST
  • July 31, 2014 3:12 AM BST

I'm pretty sure none of us will ever have the same religious experience. If we identify with a god then we put our faith there. Nothing matters beyond that belief. Or does it? Bible thumpers push faith in the name of god but can't tell you why. They will certainly cite scripture though. This whole thing about god tends to make me curious but uncomfortable. There's too much bullshit in the way. A lot about faith means you believe in bullshit. So how do we get past that.

I don't friggin know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can agree to disagree but that doesn't really solve anything. The question is still there and for the transgender girl or boy it might be kind of important. We should use caution in aproaching this subject and give it the care it needs. No one will ever make me a believer in something I can't touch or see or feel. My friends here at GS I can touch and see and feel. You are my gods......:) 

This post was edited by Former Member at July 31, 2014 3:16 AM BST
  • July 31, 2014 7:58 PM BST

[ link romoved  and replaced below ]

If..... this was fake it would not be so bad.

But....It is very real.

Maybe ....

If Buts and Maybes????????????

This post was edited by Former Member at August 1, 2014 4:34 PM BST
  • M G
    • 373 posts
    July 31, 2014 8:45 PM BST
    I understand your point of view, but so long as you remain unwilling to even try understanding mine, there's clearly no point in my trying to explain anything any further. You agreed that we'd have to agree to disagree and said you didn't want to talk about it anymore, yet in that same post you continued to make arguments, and continue even now?
    Maybe these words will provoke some thought, but they are not said to provoke you.
    You take care too Julia. I know you have love and caring in your heart, and all the best intentions.

This post was edited by M G at July 31, 2014 8:54 PM BST
  • August 1, 2014 10:22 AM BST

Madeleine. The video came up on my home page for BT.com . I am human and it hit me right in the heart. I do not want to discuss it as I said but this hurts. I started this thread and I entitled it , Ifs Buts and Maybe's. That is what life is all about.

I did not post the video with the intention of bringing the subject up again. I posted it because things like this need to be seen.

I will also point out it was in no way a response to your post , it was not aimed at you or any member in particular , it was aimed at "Everyone". I was going to post it on the home page but maybe 1 or 2 members would have watched it before it just vanished.

It is at times like this I hate this world we live in , it is also times like this that makes me wonder why I am a member of this website. Be honest with me should I just delete my account here? Lately I am trying to think of reasons to log in.

I want to start a new thread with a lot of meaning in it to a lot of members here. I am just holding that thought because a few just do not like the truth , so the thread remains in my mind. I do have many things I would like to start new threads about and they are trans related because this is a trans website.

Human life is such a precious thing. I feel pain just as you and others do, that was going to be a part of my next topic "The pain".

This is a response to "You" The other post with the video link was not , do you understand?? . If you look at "Any" response I make to you it has your name in the first line , have you not noticed that?. Any response that I make to any member here will have their name in the first line. Any post I make that is aimed at "all members" Will not have a name.

Please in the future if I have one here remember that.

Take care , Julia.

• August 1, 2014 4:37 PM BST

Here is my version of the video. I have added something at the end , it explains how I feel about the situation.

Take care , Julia .

http://youtu.be/X1NV4Y9od6c

• M G
    • 373 posts
    August 1, 2014 9:09 PM BST
    Thanks Julia, that's better. Let me ask though, who fired the first shot? It wasn't God. People have free will and will do what they do. If 'God's' true message was followed, there would never have been a first shot in the first place. Many religious people of all different faiths around the world share in your inclusive dream of peace for all. Imagine that.

Now, here's what else I was going to post in response to the earlier post you made with the original version of the video...

This post is a reply to you Julia, but not only you. I'm going to quote you a few times but this post is for everyone.

"I did not post the video with the intention of bringing the subject up again. I posted it because things like this need to be seen."

If that's the case, I can accept that but it should have been posted in it's own place, not as a reply to this current conversation. It would not have to have been just on the home page either...

"I will also point out it was in no way a response to your post, it was not aimed at you or any member in particular, it was aimed at "Everyone". I was going to post it on the home page but maybe 1 or 2 members would have watched it before it just vanished."

It may not have been intended as a response to my post, but within the context of this thread it certainly reads like it. Even if it wasn't a direct response to me, it is still directed at me as a member of the site. I am still one of 'everyone'.

Certainly this was intended for me..?

"Yes we will have to agree to disagree Madeleine. Maybe they call it the holy land because they spend all day digging holes to put dead innocent people in. If feeling God is being raped by my Catholic teacher at the age of 12 then I never want to feel that ever again."

I've seen these types of statements from you before Julia. War is a terrible thing, but 'God' isn't killing anyone and 'God' isn't a rapist either! What happened to you is horrifying and you have overcome so much to be the beautiful person you are, but you needn't blame 'God' for anything bad in your life! If more people followed 'God's' real message, there wouldn't be war in the first place!

"I have great respect for you too, that is as a human being and a friend. I do actually respect others beliefs, I just don't want to see them here or I will delete my account with no thought needed. I truly am sick of it."

If you (anyone) really respect others beliefs, you don't post hurtful comments or make people feel unwelcome for having them, no more or less than they shouldn't push their beliefs on you or anyone else. Even though many won't acknowledge it, there are some very progressive churches out there that are doing great things with and for transgender people. Even if there were not, nobody owns 'God'. Religion is for anyone and everyone for whom it's important. In that sense it most definitely belongs on a transgender website if it's important to a transgender person. Simply being able to discuss their beliefs freely is something they should be welcome to do. For some it is even a very important part of their self-acceptance and growth as a transgender person! Again, that doesn't mean I accept anyone pushing their beliefs on anyone else and I would take exception to that just as strongly. So if someone is innocently posting something related to their beliefs and you don't want to see it, then I'd suggest that you simply don't comment on it and ignore it. While I strongly disagree with your claim that 99% of members here are against people bringing their beliefs to this site, I agree that there are plenty of members who do feel that way or simply are not religious themselves, so religion doesn't actually come up on this site very often anyway. Most of it comes from news feeds. So live and let live. Don't deny people the freedom of their beliefs or who they are. Doing that is what doesn't belong on a transgender website.

Remember too that 'God' means different things to different people. I don't believe in 'God' myself, at least not as many would. As I've said, I'm not really religious but I do kinda have my own spiritual and almost secular definition of 'God'. It's a 'God' you'd actually love, given the chance. Despite my own personal perception and understanding of 'God' I still know it could fit well within many churches if I was inclined to go. I still have issues with organized religion myself but 'God', religion, and 'the church' are not nearly so narrowly defined as you see them.

Do you realize how many things in life we all or in some cases could believe in without seeing them? Do you not know what faith, even in a non-religious sense is? I think you are missing out on a lot if that's the case, and that's sad.

As I've said, I don't believe in 'God'. I have my own spiritual definition and religion has very little if anything at all to do with it. Well, I don't believe in 'the church' or in 'heaven' per se either, but have my own definitions and beliefs which are similar to those of many Christians and those of other faiths. I also know without a doubt that transgender people are completely welcome in those places.

Hugs,
    Madeleine : )
    • 178 posts
    August 4, 2014 10:24 AM BST

Frankly. whatever beliefs I have are mine, and therefore, I cannot help feeling annoyed when I read that "I don't want to read  about it here."  Or "Christians are.... whatever denigrating term you wish.    If any membert feels it is their right to rant on about their anti religious beliefs here, then know please that I feel free to post my views.  Those who do not want to read them don't have to.  Just as I don't have to read yours.  I do, however, because I respect your right to air them without feeling any need to get antagonistic about it.

• 2 posts
    August 4, 2014 10:47 AM BST

I am saddened to have read about Julia's dreadfull experience.  Please don't label all Christians as being the type of person her teacher was.  He behaved in a way that is totally against what is acceptable . I am a Christian myself, a trained psychotherapist and a Christian Counsellor.   My faith is very simple.  It is this.  God is the essence of all good.

That does not mean that I "push" my religion on to people, and especially not on to people I work with professionally.  It is really a form of guidance to me.

It is so easy to say "All Christians",  All Muslims",  "All gays", or "All transgenders" are just  -  well, fill in the blanks.

Have a look at my profile, please, and you'll see that I'm not in the least dogmatic.

I wish everyone here, without exception,  peace of mind, and love in it's truest sense

Catriona.

• August 4, 2014 3:03 PM BST

So what is the answer to all of this? . I think it is very simple , we have a name for a lot of forum topics. We can live in peace here without offending each other. A forum for reglious topics only would solve a lot of problems. I would never comment in it and others who do not believe in certian things could do the same.

I have had 6 or 7 memberships on this website over the past 8 maybe 9 years. The last time I deleted my account was due to what I can only describe as permanent harassment. Every time I logged in here I had passages from the bible in my inbox. On the home page I had ignorant comments saying things like" If I do not accept God in my life I will burn in eternal flames when I die".That was not the only account I have deleted over it but with other members previous. My account here right now must be the longest I have ever had . I call my membership here volatile , I love this website and I must have given so much to it over the years I would not like to add it up.

At times it may seem like I do not accept that others here are entitled to their beliefs , not true. I respect anyones beliefs as long as they do not inflict them on me. Attemping to prompt a response from me just makes matters worse.

It was my intention never to respond to anything in this topic or any other about relgious beliefs. I do believe a seperate forum would solve all of this.

Me being born a Catholic was an affliction! Me being born Transexual was not if I compare the two. What that teacher done to me that day was not the start of it but , it was the end in any belief I could ever have. My school life was made hell so "To the member" if you are reading this I have already been there. Yes I was to the teachers "In their eyes" strange. It would take 4 of them to try to force me into the boys showers. They never did manage it , I kicked and even used my fists but they were using theirs and 4 men against one child was unfair , I am not by nature violent , I escaped through their legs everytime. Never once did any teacher stop to think why???. Then one day it all came out in class , that day I was held back and he done what he done. I was told after he had finished to "Go and pray for MY sins" . That was the end of my education.

A few weeks ago as I said in my topic "Today I turned the tables" I made teachers cry. That presentation I gave came from my heart not a piece of paper , I asked them to look for the signs and never ever allow it to happen to anyone else. I never ever want things here to be about me , I want people in all walks of life just to stop and think what they are doing.  I do not mind being used as an example as how not to treat a child or an adult. All I can ever say to explain it is , that I did not choose to be born this way. People from all places including religions need to understand it is not a life style choice. My choice was be myself or end my life , I choose to be myself and I am very proud of the work I have done to help others understand.

You all take care , Julia xx

• 2 posts
    August 5, 2014 7:18 AM BST

Well said, Julia!

• August 6, 2014 6:37 AM BST

It's rather hard to keep ones beliefs to themselves when someone else spell's theirs out so clearly. So who started this? Giggle. It might have been me this time and I didn't mean to. God is an infinite thing it would seem and so important to so many it can't be described. To some it's notthing more than a joke and for others a way of life. No one can say what's wrong or right. You can only believe what you do. What you believe is always the right thing to do. Just don't believe it on someone else.

• August 6, 2014 9:18 AM BST

Catriona. I do not know if I said it well , I will take your word for it and thank you. I do not believe in miracles but if my membership here lasts untill Janurary then that will be one. I have never lasted a full year here at GS. I would also add that I always describe this website as unique , it is unique to me because it is not sex driven like the others. One thing I have noticed and witnessed is that other trans sites will not tolerate any promotion or even discussion on religion. Because of the hatred from religious organisations/church towards transgendered people it does not mix. My idea to keep the two seperated here can be the only way it would work. A specified forum for some to steer well clear of or the opposite depending on members personal beliefs.

Chrissy! It makes no difference who started it , it will continue untill the end of time. It is all just far to personal and as I stated there needs to be seperation of the two things to stop future conflict. Sh*t I could have nearly gotten myself a job at the United Nations with that thoughtSmile . x

Take care , Julia x

• August 6, 2014 10:30 AM BST

Julia, your right about so many things and only half right about so many others. Your picture of things is just as scewed by life as mine. You know one thing and I have seen the opposite. I see things in a different light. It all works out at the end of the day and something small changes. 

Every little change brings about bigger changes and I have to believe that. It doesn't take a god to do that it takes common people. It only takes a quick look at history to figure out that catholosism is failing along with every other religion know to mankind. Religion is pretty much the only source of war between nations today.  It stopped being about God a long time ago!!!!!!

I never upsets me when someone doesn't believe in a god, it upsets me when someone doesn't believe in themselves. I believe in no one but myself. I'm not on a path, I am the path. My path fears no one.....:)

• August 6, 2014 12:01 PM BST

Crissy you know me very well , you have taken the time to understand me. I know to some that is hard but , it all comes back to the same old words "I care" just as you do. Not about myself about others , I know I should care more about myself but others do have to come first most of the time.

Yes I am right on things I know to be fact , I am also right on other things too. You also know that I will allways admit when I am wrong though.

In my life away from GS I have very good friends who are Christians amongst my other friends , they never show me disrespect. We have agreed not to talk about beliefs , they know it will lead to problems and we will fall out. The main thing in that is they see me , they see a human being with feelings about others. They know I will be there for them if needed. Their description of me is far from how some members here see me. I do not have to have a belief in anything but humanity itself to care.

If I am going to be cast into everlasting flames when I die for caring and the good I have done then so be it. Katie laughed when I said , at least I will not have to pay the bloody heating bill. There are a lot of things I believe in but they have logic! Deja vu is one. I believe in it because it happens to me but it only happens when I visit a place I have never been in my life. As an example I steped off a train at Lime street station Liverpool. Never ever been there before in my life! But I had I could feel it , I glanced around and recognised everything (modern things). I then went outside and knew what was coming! The same. I cannot explian that but I felt it. Some say it is memories of a past life! If that is so then why had nothing changed?.

Anyway I guess you and me will meet one day , I would prefer it in real life but looks like its going to be in those flamesYell I hope you like heatSmile.

Catch ya later , Julia x

• August 6, 2014 1:11 PM BST

Honey I live in Las Vegas, and it does get hot enoungh here to feel like hades. This is my town and it never gets that hot. I been here 14 years now and made a few freinds along the way. Last March Cala and I went to the Grand Canyon and in May I stood for Bri and Debra at their wedding. Next March I'll be with Carla Bri and Debra again in Sedona AZ. and in August I may be in Toroto Canada to meet my web developer. Do not be surprized if I don't show up in the UK someday.

However, if I do ever come to the UK I want a party. A very big party! No a very, very big Party. Something I can brag about so my friends here at home will throw me an even bigger party.....!!!!! Then I'm gonna call you and find out when my next party is. Won't that be fun?

Julia I know how hard it is to believe in things you can't see or touch. But there are things you can see and touch that are rather easy to believe in. The friends you have now and all the folks you meet tomorrow and the next day. It makes perfect sense. You have those because you do believe in humanity on some level. I know you do. You have a fierce tongue! So do I. I can put someone in there place before they even know they are going there. I've never even tried to do that with you. Actually I probably did but realised my mistake before it went to far.

The thing is, you have led a different life than me. I've been sheltered most of my life and you maybe not so much. There's no god or deity that creates these senarios but for some, they need that symbol of creation to explain how the world goes round. I have no problem with that as long as it belongs to someone else. I didn't need a God to quit smoking last February. I didn't need a God to use the money I saved to buy myself a new smile. I did that all on my own and now I'm crying... 

• August 6, 2014 1:22 PM BST

Chrissy! I just felt that , you touched me. Thank you . Now I do seriously have to get some work done . Before I do , I will just let you know you are always welcome here in my home if you ever visit the UK .

Take care , Julia x

I just edited my superfast typing at 3.34pm  BST. In other words spelling mistakeLaughing

This post was edited by Former Member at August 6, 2014 3:34 PM BST