Transfemme breast tablets

• 12 posts
    July 16, 2014 7:34 PM BST

I have been reading the blurb on transfemme breast enhancement tablets and they seem to good to be true. Are they as good as they say?  The blurb does feel a bit dodgy to me?

• 1652 posts
    July 16, 2014 11:00 PM BST
    There can't be anything as good as human oestrogen, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Esradiol tablets will cost you $0.59 per day from Inhouse Pharmacy. Considerably cheaper if you get prescriptions on the NHS.
    Transfemme website says you should take 4 of their pills, two times a day. At their absolute cheapest price (ie if you spend $797 for 1080 pills) it will cost you $5.90 per day.
    That's precisely ten times the price of oestrogen; real, bio-identical human oestrogen. One year's supply of Transfemme will cost $2153.50. They have other products too which they "recommend" on top of that.
    I'm just coming up to ten years on (real) hormones, I get all my prescriptions - hormones and everything else I need for £100 a year.
    Transfemme tablets alone would have cost me over $20,000 in that time!
    Frankly, bugger that!
    Does it work? Does it matter at that price?! Oestrogen works; billions of adequately feminised women cannot be wrong.
    xx

• 12 posts
    July 17, 2014 8:05 AM BST

Thank you for replying to my question Lucy. I appreciate your comments greatly.