Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Polly Ticks » OMG Confused to say the least

OMG Confused to say the least

Tags : None
  • Anyone been watching the 'Life on beneifits programme? UK

Rumanian man, getting £834 plus £56 childrens allowence, plus £736 A MONTH rent allowence. thats every 28 days.   His kids and wife are still in Rumania, he is sending £600 a month home to Romania, his wife and kids don't even live with him here in the UK. wonder if she is working in Rumania or beavering away in another EU member country or claiming beneifits because her absent husband is not supporting them,   

Apparently they are saving up to buy a house in Rumania.

No wonder this country is going to the dogs, people who have worked all their lives, get a state pension of only £460 every 28 days.   Something seriously wrong.   Makes me bloody angry.    How many more.

One would assume, they would not be entitled to claim for dependants not in the country they are residing in, better still send them home.

Gggrrrrrrrrrr

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at July 21, 2014 6:05 PM BST
      July 21, 2014 6:02 PM BST
  • I do not watch TV Crissie but I do watch what goes on around me. A good friend of mine who lost her job through no fault of her own is now being forced to work in a charity shop "full time" by the job centre or lose her job seekers allowance. I want to know and so does she how can she can find the time to look for a job if she is working full time for her benefit?. How can it be called job seekers allowance if she cannot seek a job?.

This is the UK , we have a government who only care about themselves and making sure they do not upset the EU and human rights to migrants. And for the record I am not a racist , I am a realist .

Take care , Julia

July 21, 2014 10:32 PM BST
  • Perhaps thats the present governments agenda.   cause miscontent, a physical reaction and then blame us plebs for the fall out.

I am getting resentful and angry.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      July 21, 2014 10:54 PM BST
  • The population of London alone grew by 104.000 last year . We do need signs put up at ports and airports saying

"We are full" There will be fall out , this country is at breaking point and good honest people are being treated like dirt , some hard working family's are having to use food banks to survive.

I think most are getting angry and resentful about the whole mess , you are not alone.

July 21, 2014 11:19 PM BST
  • well here in america we have welfare  ,many of us work and i government money goes to those whom are not LEGAL american citzens   or citizens that will not look for work or want to work cause thay can get more mo ney by not working and than working by the government.  I my self havebben un employed  for a few months and then the government say no more un employment checks after dec 14... but the government insist that all have health insurance reauire ment or yoyu get  ffine by not get income tax money if youare owed.  so how are you going to pay this mandin tory health when there is no income coming in .

so this thing youare talking about is rampid world wide

well iom off the soap box now

July 21, 2014 11:38 PM BST