Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Making requests for financial aid at The Gender Society

Making requests for financial aid at The Gender Society

Tags : None
    Hello all,

Due to a recent rash of posts where members have placed links to various websites requesting financial aid for their personal gain or interest, we would like to make it clear that this is NOT appropriate here.

While your request may be legitimate, requests like this are all too easily used for fraudulent purposes. Further, The Gender Society is not here to provide free advertising for this type of activity, regardless of whether it's legitimate or not.

The Gender Society admin/mod team must ask that you please refrain from making any further such posts or references to attempt the solicitation of funds via 'crowdfunding' or any other manner on this website. If you do, you can expect that they will be removed. If you continue, you can expect your account to be closed.

The Gender Society website and its members are here to support you, but not financially. We encourage you to be active on the site and participate as much as you would like such that you can benefit from everything that IS offered here.

Please keep in mind too that The Gender Society runs on funding from its paid members and the contributions both financial and otherwise of ALL it's members, for the benefit of ALL. In the past, the founder propped it up when required with her own funds. This can't and will not continue. If you would like to try fundraising, we suggest encouraging more members to become full members and/or donate to the site. We can all be a part of maintaining and improving The Gender Society.

Thanks,
    The GS admin/mod team : )

p.s. If you would like to advertise or discuss potential business opportunities, there are appropriate channels for that. You could start by contacting a member of the admin team or you can visit: http://gendersociety.com/faq/view/27/14/0/0/advertising-with-the-gender-society-and-in-frock-magazine
      August 30, 2014 9:13 PM BST
  • And you may even get a response from me that you may not like. So do as you are told and go and stand in the naughty corner.

Julia (Site pain in the arse) (only sometimes)

August 30, 2014 10:18 PM BST
    Julia Ford said:

And you may even get a response from me that you may not like. So do as you are told and go and stand in the naughty corner.

Julia (Site pain in the arse) (only sometimes)

Naughty corner - lol : )
      August 31, 2014 12:34 AM BST
    Couldn't agree more!
    Ooh, I've left my purse behind.....can anyone lend me a fiver???
      September 2, 2014 8:07 AM BST