Did you get your $1 worth last week?

• 35 posts
    September 1, 2014 1:52 AM BST
    As a full member, this past week I spent a whole dollar supporting The Gender Society. Did I get my money's worth?

My favorite post was by Sarah Clarke. I almost ***d my skirt from laughing so hard. http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/9769/it-really-happened

I also enjoyed reading a long blog post by Julia Ford about a couple of encounters with the real world. http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/9777/am-i-right-or-am-i-wrong

I also enjoyed viewing some of the new photos. Nice job, gals!

So, yes, I did get my dollar's worth. How about you?
  • September 1, 2014 9:35 AM BST

Wow did you read that Sarah? You and I are worth a $1........    Thats 60 cents for you and 39 cents for me and 1 cent for KatieSmile.

Thank you Sami , as you have discovered this is a very special website. Some things can put a smile on others faces and some can bring tears to others eyes.

I never doubt I get my money's worth here , I could put a fair few links here to make you cry or piss your self laughing. That is what this is all about! We share things , we get to know people we would have never known existed if GS were not here. There is no other website that offers that personal touch and that is a fact.

Take care , Julia xxx

• 35 posts
    September 1, 2014 2:02 PM BST
    Julia, you better get to work if you want the 60 cents next week! Hehehe

Sami
    • 26 posts
    September 1, 2014 8:59 PM BST

I have made someone smile? That's wonderful! Thank you Sami. Oh, and Julia, you may keep my 60 cents as knowing I have made someone else happy will keep me going for a month. As for my £1 worth? I've definitely had it this month, the forums seem to be much livelier now.

Sarah xx

• September 1, 2014 10:08 PM BST

You see Sarah these forums are worth while and so is your input , it is nice that you made someone and more smile. Your story made me laughSmileSmile . As for the 60 cents Katie can have it. It would cost me more to exchange into UK currency than it is worth.

Take care , Julia xx