Fenugreek

• 72 posts
    September 8, 2014 8:00 AM BST

I have started taking herbal fenugreek capsules for breast enlargement.I just want to know if any other member has tried it and if it is effective how long does it take to get the desired results.

• 1652 posts
    September 8, 2014 9:22 AM BST
    Fenugreek, I put it in my curries.
    I found this on its medicinal uses, all I can say is good luck, though you'd be better off taking hormones if breast growth is really what you want:

Fenugreek is a plant. The seeds are used to make medicine.Fenugreek is used for many conditions, but so far, there isn’t enough scientific evidence to determine whether or not it is effective for any of them.Fenugreek is used for digestive problems such as loss of appetite, upset stomach,constipation, and inflammation of the stomach (gastritis). It is also used for conditions that affect heart health such as “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis) and for high blood levels of certain fats including cholesterol and triglycerides.Fenugreek is used for kidney ailments, a vitamin deficiency disease called beriberi, mouth ulcers, boils, bronchitis, infection of the tissues beneath the surface of the skin(cellulitis), tuberculosis, chronic coughs, chapped lips, baldness, cancer, and lowering blood sugar in people with diabetes.Some men use fenugreek for hernia, erectile dysfunction (ED), and other male problems.Women who are breast-feeding sometimes use fenugreek to promote milk flow.Fenugreek is sometimes used as a poultice. That means it is wrapped in cloth, warmed and applied directly to the skin to treat local pain and swelling (inflammation), muscle pain, pain and swelling of lymph nodes (lymphadenitis), pain in the toes (gout), wounds, leg ulcers, and eczema.The taste and odor of fenugreek resembles maple syrup, and it has been used to mask the taste of medicines.In foods, fenugreek is included as an ingredient in spice blends. It is also used as a flavoring agent in imitation maple syrup, foods, beverages, and tobacco.In manufacturing, fenugreek extracts are used in soaps and cosmetics.Fenugreek leaves are eaten in India as a vegetable.
    How does it work?
    Fenugreek appears to slow absorption of sugars in the stomach and stimulate insulin. Both of these effects lower blood sugar in people with diabetes.
    • 72 posts
    September 8, 2014 9:42 AM BST

Thank you so much for your reply.However it is written every where on internet sites that fenugreek is useful for breast enlargement.It produces diosgin they say in the body which helps in breast enhancement

• 72 posts
    February 28, 2015 7:09 AM GMT

My breasts have shown a lot of growth in 3 months after taking fenugreek and puerarira mirifica

This post was edited by miss sudha at November 7, 2016 2:57 PM GMT
  • February 28, 2015 8:09 AM GMT

If that image is of you and breasts you have grown after swallowing what is basically a plant then my name is Paris Hilton.

With the greatest of respect it is all in your mind if you believe that Fenugreek and Pueraria Mirifica made that happen and withing 3 months?. If you took the stuff for 3 years nothing would happen.

If what you say is true then why are you asking how long it takes to get the desired results?. From that image it looks to me that a miracle has happened where you are concerned. Are you on commission for this?.

Any person reading this thread should just ignore any claims that are made on these products. Read Lucy's post above to see what these products are usefull for.

After reading it then ask yourself if the claims are true then why are males in the Far East not walking around with large breasts?. They use the stuff all of the time yet have normal male flat chests. I dislike this term but , maybe you have grown some man boobs! They are what males have from eating to much food and I mean food , fat and sugar.

Take care and a good healthy diet.

• 72 posts
    February 28, 2015 8:22 AM GMT

I am just sharing my experience after consuming these herbs.This is my photo.I started taking them in october 2014.This photo is of.january 2015.I am in no way connected with any herbal companies etc.

• February 28, 2015 8:36 AM GMT

I still want to know why males who use this stuff daily in food and other things in the Far East are flat chested?. Is that not proof that it is all rubbish and a way to take yours and others money?.

Just remember people are making themselves millionares from others naivety.

• 72 posts
    February 28, 2015 8:45 AM GMT

In fact my breasts started to enlarge so much that it has become difficult for me to wear t shirts.As i am a crossdresser so i had to cut down on the dosage.While walking on the road they even bounce.I just did it to enjoy my crossdressing more.Please dont get me wrong.I simply want to share my feminization experience with others here-that's all.

This post was edited by miss sudha at February 28, 2015 8:46 AM GMT
  • February 28, 2015 9:07 AM GMT

Hi it's Paris hilton hereSmile. Take it from me Lucy does know what she is talking about. I also know that if what you or "Anyone" Else says about these products were true then the Phamaceutical industry would be using them. These things have no scientific proof that they do anything for breast growth. It is all a myth and being a plant is planted in the minds of naive people who waste money on them.

Maybe you should ask a doctor if you think those things are making your breasts grow at such a rapid rate. You may have some other medical condition that is causing it , it is not those herbs.

• 1652 posts
    February 28, 2015 12:22 PM GMT
    A photo of someone wearing a bra, bending forward with their arms squished into their sides is not an accurate depiction of actual breast growth, and whether it's intended or not, such pictures are misleading.
    I could show you photos of myself apparently showing similar breast growth before I ever took hormones or even experimented with herbals, which in my experience was a waste of a HUGE amount of money. In other words, you don't have to have breasts to make it look like you do, and I was very slim in those days...
    Herbals may give you a little added breast tissue, but despite some people's insistence on their own success stories I don't believe they are likely to give you fully developed breasts that you will get if you take the right dose of female hormones.
    Miss Sudha says, "... it is written every where on internet sites that fenugreek is useful for breast enlargement..."
    It must be pointed out that these are sites that SELL fenugreek for breast enlargement, or are in some way motivated by such sites.
    The site from which I copied the medical uses of fenugreek above has no such association and does not mention it being used for this purpose. Once again, it's an ingredient I often add to my curries, it's a great spice to use in the kitchen.
    I use female hormones for my breast growth. If you're serious about getting good results, that's the safest, surest way of achieving them.
    All too often though, people who experiment with herbals are crossdressers who know it would cause them problems if they really did start to grow proper breasts. And I know there are some TS's who insist their growth is excellent and that not all herbals are the same...
    Good luck to you all, but if you take female hormones you remove the element of luck.
    xx
  • February 28, 2015 2:45 PM GMT

3 months growth....your yanking my chain.

• February 28, 2015 3:04 PM GMT

Hi it's me again Paris HiltonSmile . I have been taking prescribed hormones and blockers for over 8 years now. My breasts are a B cup. I can make them look bigger with a push up Bra but rarely do. I am happy with the size they are and if I had more meat on me I guess they would be bigger.

Lucy has pointed out the position the photo was taken! I can do that to but why would I?. I do not walk around in that position nor sit in that position.

So if you are for real then you are telling me that you swallowing your bits of plants and roots and bushes ect they work better than my prescribed hormones?. That is laughable , this subject gives me a headache.

Paris Hilton (GS Rubbish filter) Smile

• February 28, 2015 4:01 PM GMT
    miss sudha said:

I am just sharing my experience after consuming these herbs.This is my photo.I started taking them in october 2014.This photo is of.january 2015.I am in no way connected with any herbal companies etc.

• February 28, 2015 4:03 PM GMT
    miss sudha said:

I have started taking herbal fenugreek capsules for breast enlargement.I just want to know if any other member has tried it and if it is effective how long does it take to get the desired results.

• February 28, 2015 4:12 PM GMT

This topic is dated September 8th 2014. Above you state you started taking them in October. So you started taking them in October but it was in fact September 8th or before according to your original post. You say the photo was taken after 3 months and it is now close to 6 months. What I would like to know is how huge are they now?. You are making it sound like we should all go to Holland and Barrett instead of taking prescribed hormones from a doctor.

Cass! Who would yank your chain?Smile

• 72 posts
    March 1, 2015 6:07 AM GMT

I started pueraria mirifica in october along with fenugreek.

• March 9, 2015 7:09 PM GMT

Would you indicate what dosage you have been taking and how frequently?

Jacqueline

• 72 posts
    April 6, 2015 7:45 AM BST

After six months

This post was edited by miss sudha at April 6, 2015 7:56 AM BST
    • 72 posts
    May 4, 2015 8:12 AM BST

Direct view.The first photo ison 4 may 2015.Now the 2nd  photo is today 18 october 2015.How much it has grown

This post was edited by miss sudha at October 18, 2015 7:21 AM BST
    • 72 posts
    May 12, 2015 7:06 AM BST

HI TO ALL

Just want to ask do i need to weara bra regularly.are  my breasts large enough.I have learnt on the various sites on the net that not wearing a bra regularly can damage breast tissues

• 1652 posts
    May 12, 2015 8:50 PM BST

There is no medical reason why you should wear a bra, nor any item of clothing for that matter, other than to keep you warm. You will not damage breast tissue by not wearing a bra!

Mother nature is better than that.

xx

• 72 posts
    May 13, 2015 10:19 AM BST

Thank you for replying

• 59 posts
    May 27, 2015 5:14 PM BST

I am under the impression that wearing a bra may help fight the battle with gravity.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

This post was edited by Olivia Richards at May 27, 2015 5:15 PM BST