Things to hate

• 2358 posts
    September 10, 2014 10:01 PM BST

Been a bad day, getting to the age where I resent the things other people do,

People who ride bycles on the pavements, and push me out of the way when I won't move out of the way for them.

cyclist that just go through red  trafic lights.

Cyclists in general.

People who spit on the pavement.

People in Mcdonalds that don't clear their rubish of the tables.

Fast food shops that don't clear the litter and discarded boxes that came from their shops from the pavements.

People who just throw litter and rubish anywhere.

People who let their dogs crap in the parks and on the common.

People who piss in shop doorways at night.

Policemen that ignore all of the above.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at September 10, 2014 10:04 PM BST
  • September 10, 2014 10:25 PM BST

Sounds like welcome to Ipswich............. xxx

• 34 posts
    September 10, 2014 11:16 PM BST
    Hope you're feeling better now
    I suspect that all the non-cyclists share your views!
    A xx
  • September 10, 2014 11:47 PM BST

And let's not forget the drivers who go out of their way to speed up and pass you only to turn in front of you at the next street. And this is even better when there is NO ONE behind you for miles (or kilometers).

The people (pedestrians, bicyclists and drivers) who leave one sheet of toilet paper on the roll.

And those damn annoying know-it-alls (who me??) who always practice oneupsmanship on any post you make.

xoxo

• September 10, 2014 11:49 PM BST

and yes, of course you can tell me to bugger (am i using that correctly?) off.

xx

This post was edited by Marissa Mallo, News Hound at September 10, 2014 11:50 PM BST
  • September 11, 2014 12:21 AM BST

1.air ports security inspectors going through your undies in your bag for the second time.

even though they didnt find any thing.

2. store bagger putting bulky items inside the same bag as your loaf of bread is.

3. the petro station on the pump posting its  $3.99.99 a gallon for gas  just say it 4 dollars and cut the crap.

4.having english and spanish instructions on public documents and notices  ,come on this is america! Im proper,english is our language(that for the g.bers that read this ) you say us american are not Proper in our use of the queens english..(hehe)

• 155 posts
    September 11, 2014 3:22 AM BST
    People that use aluminium walking poles...when there just ain't no snow!
    People in supermarkets who rush to take that "last" item off the shelf when they know you really, really want it!
    Wives who throw your make-up in the trash just because you've had an argument!! Lol!
    This post was edited by Linda T at September 11, 2014 3:27 AM BST
  • September 11, 2014 3:25 AM BST

Nothing.......No really.......Makes for something or somewhere I won't go.

• 35 posts
    September 11, 2014 5:20 AM BST
    Marissa Mallo said:

And those damn annoying know-it-alls (who me??) who always practice oneupsmanship on any post you make.

I will do one better by posting on your post! TeeHeHe!

Signed, Miss Know-It-All
    This post was edited by Sami Brown at September 11, 2014 7:37 AM BST
  • September 11, 2014 10:00 AM BST

No know it all's have posted on this topic "Yet"................................No person can know it all , it's just some just "Think" They do. I only know what I know and it may suprise some what I do know after 8 or 9 years here. But I will never know it all and never pretend to , thats the difference.

• September 11, 2014 11:47 AM BST

People walking into me whilst texting on their "smart phones" (surely an oxymoron, with emphasis on the second syllable).

I have this vision of legions of texters walking in front of buses or off the edge of a cliff like so many lemmings.

• 2358 posts
    September 13, 2014 8:22 PM BST
    Marissa Mallo said:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody can possibly know everything about everything. but some of us know more about some things than others.

The one that read my article on reifensteines syndrome, thought it was an excellent piece, obviously did'nt understand a word of it, as she caught the same condition  from a sexual encounter and was exremely happy she did so.

Gottal laugh?  don't you just hate it when that happens?

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at September 13, 2014 8:24 PM BST
  • February 2, 2015 3:44 PM GMT

People in shopping centres who stop in the middle of the walk way for a conversation (I've seen some that were almost like family reunions with a dozen or so people blocking the path).

People who speed up to get in front of you, only to slow down when they get there.

People who take their bike on the train when the train is already over crowded (there's few seats left but now 3 more are taken because someone is leaning their bike against them, or worse, they've used the bike to fence off an entire section for themselves).

People who spit their chewing gum onto the ground/floor.

People who don't understand the concept of personal space.

People who don't understand the concept of personal hygene.

People who take their children out in public but have no intention of trying to keep them under control in any way.

People who use religion as a reason to treat people like crap.

People who treat people like crap.

People who abuse animals.

Bullies.

Irresponsible pet owners.

Racists.

Most politicians.

Relgious people who try to convert everyone to their belief system, especially the more sneaky ones.

Paedophiles.

War.

• February 2, 2015 5:42 PM GMT

Amd let's not forget that person (who may or may not be part of your household) who always leaves 1 sheet of toilet paper on the roll or worse yet, puts the roll on upside downSurprised

• February 3, 2015 12:39 AM GMT

Marissa, even worse  than leaving 1 sheet is when they've used the last sheet and instead of taking the now empty roll away and replacing it with a new one...they just leave it there. Even if they don't replace it, at least take the old one off so the next person can put the new one on. As for the roll being upside down, I know a few people who have it like that intentionally in their house which is very annoying.

• 2358 posts
    February 3, 2015 3:42 PM GMT

People who throw their cigarette butts down the tolet, do it again and I will crap in your ash trays next time I'm round yours.

• February 3, 2015 4:19 PM GMT

Old people who fart in shops near me. I am old but I do not fart in shops , they just let them rip and don't give a toss about the sound or SMELL. Sealed

• February 4, 2015 12:59 AM GMT

Cristine, you would have enjoyed the episode of "The Practice" where a guy did that at a petrol station. I don't remember the exact details, but somehow, some petrol had ended up in the toilet bowl, so when he threw his cigarette in...KABOOM! He had a very sore bum after that.

• February 4, 2015 9:23 PM GMT

In one of the fire houses that I worked at they had a sign about the urinals that said "please don't throw your cigarette butts in the urinal as it makes them soggy and hard to light"Tongue out

• February 4, 2015 10:43 PM GMT

I read a notice somewhere that read.

When the floor is full please use the ash tray's.