Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » The Cooking Forum » Accidental smoked battered Cod

Accidental smoked battered Cod

Tags : None
  • Easy recipe :

All you need to do is go to Iceland , the frozen food store not the country. Well you can go to the country but it is a long way to go for some Cod . Any way choose your frozen battered Cod from the selection on offer. There are instructions on the box but if you follow them you will not get accidental smoked Cod.

So place your Cod in the oven (in a suitable thing) . Turn oven on then go and do about 5 things at once. There are two ways of telling you that your Cod is cooked , you may smell burning or like me the smoke alarm will tell you you lunch is ready. You now have accidental smoked Cod. Serve with a hammer and chisel and enjoy what is left of what would have been a meal.

September 21, 2014 2:01 PM BST
  • When I first looked at the title of your topic I wondered how abusing the cod would improve it's flavor and whether or not you had intentionally abused the cod or the baseball bat you were holding just slipped several times. I was stunned because you don't seem like a woman prone to violence. Then I realized you were talking about the batter the fish was dipped in. :)

September 21, 2014 4:39 PM BST
  • Whoever invented the Microwave oven should get and OBE . I would die of starvation without itSmile. The Cod is abused! By me Marissa xx.

September 21, 2014 4:46 PM BST