Entering a new Cold War.

• November 11, 2014 10:06 AM GMT

Back in March after I noticed an increase in air activity from the USAF and RAF air bases that surround me here in Suffolk and the increase in military traffic on the A14 I posted a thread about Putin wanting to start a new Cold War. He is pushing his luck to far now. He has isolated himself and is now in a corner. So what will his next move be? He is testing the defences of NATO countrys by entering air space that is out of bounds to his forces. He is flying military aircraft into commercial airspace with transponders switched off creating near misses that commercial pilots are only escaping by seconds. This cannot continue without his luck running out , he cannot use luck as a weapon. He knows that other countrys are cutting spending on defence and he continues to increase his spending. After the fall of the Berlin wall the Cold War that I lived through came to an end. I remember that time well and I can now see it all over again. Brinkmanship is not a game! One misjudgement and we go from the current Bikini state Amber to Red. This link will show you his war games and pushing the world on the brink yet again.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zuYQQjbk2yqY.keUJQxu7jKGY&authuser=0 .

Just click on the balloons to see how close he has pushed himself  places where he has no reason to be apart from to cause trouble. History repeating itself whilst we have I.S to deal with too.

Julia.

This post was edited by Former Member at November 11, 2014 10:08 AM GMT
  • November 11, 2014 1:50 PM GMT

I should have added that as I listened to up all night on BBC 5 Live in the early hours of this Morning that he is now entering Japans air space and waters forcing Japan to scramble their fighter aircraft . Today David Camerwrong (not right) is going to give Putin a good talking to at the G20 Talks. I am sure Putin will take notice of him (not). In an interview with Mikhail Gorbachev he stated that Putin has destroyed over 20 years of building bridges with the West and even the Far East , he is running out of allie's now.

• November 13, 2014 11:43 PM GMT

opps better get the civil defence horn tested  and the pit helmentsand search lights

• November 14, 2014 12:58 PM GMT
    michelle/mitchell self said:

opps better get the civil defence horn tested  and the pit helmentsand search lights

• November 14, 2014 1:14 PM GMT

You would be wasting your time "You would die" . If you take the time to look at that map you will see what the military experts are seeing. Putin is testing the response times of the countrys he thinks hates him or he see's as a threat. His biggest threat in his eyes is the USA.

He has a pre-emptive strike advantage over all of them testing them that way. You should be thinking of the younger generation who have not had a chance of seeing what peace is . They are born into this world thinking it is normal behaviour to kill each other , they deserve a chance at life.

You can test your horn and find your helmet (If that is what you meant) But they will not save you if things get to a point of no return.

• November 15, 2014 12:20 AM GMT

i was making a referance of the perile of england  during the second world war.

a s  per the search lights, deriagbles ,cliff / sea derriick cannons  and the civil defense workers  .

• 106 posts
    November 26, 2014 3:46 PM GMT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oVWUAbREq0

Here's a link to a British Public Information film from the 80s.  Would this work Julia?