Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Transgender Tips » Gaffs: don't buy one!

Gaffs: don't buy one!

Tags : None

We have an advert here on GS for "gaffs", to hold in your tackle; don't pay $30+ for one of these. Instead, buy a nylon/spandex bikini bathing suit bottom. Make sure it has about 13% spandex, and go a size smaller if you are between sizes. Much less expensive....and it works! 

December 7, 2014 11:48 PM GMT
  • There is another trick that I use.  Cut the top off of a pair of tights, the elastic bit.  Also take a sock and cut the ankle bit from it.  Take the loop elastic bit from the tights and pass it through the center of the sock, so that you have the ankle bit of the sock as the bottom of the gaff and the two loops of the tight forming the sides of the gaff, which you put your legs though.  This video explains it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjZFhnFFItM

Alice

August 20, 2017 9:26 PM BST
  • Oh yeah.  I actually find that I can ride a bike with this gaff on.  I thought I would be crippled, but I loved the flat Lycra look that I thought it was worth the pain, but it was better than I thought.

Alice

August 20, 2017 9:27 PM BST
  • The name Gaff is actually derived from gaffer tape, very painful peeling the tape back for a pee. when drag queens would tape down their bits. the proper name is cache sex for this particular item, and    As Robin said buy control pants or buy a thong a size or two smaller than you would normaly wear, pair of tights over the top and then a nice pair of pants over the tights, tights tend to make you arse look like a bank robbers face.

Packs of 7 appropriate thongs used to be about £6 from  Primark.   Don't buy the flimsy lacy ones.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      September 2, 2017 11:44 PM BST
  • I also use the sock trick and add a feminine liner to obsorb moisture and it also tightens the waist band to help pull it in tighter.I can go to the bathroom for #1 or#2 and never take it off.

September 4, 2017 7:01 PM BST
  • The liner sounds like a good idea. I will have to try that.

:)

September 4, 2017 10:17 PM BST