Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » USA Forum » Intro to my fellow Americans

Intro to my fellow Americans

Tags : None
  • Just wanted to take a moment and say hello to my fellow TV/TG Americans.

I'm 53 year old crossdresser. I've been crossdressing on and off since I was a teenager. I just came out to my wife the other evening as I came to terms of who I am. You may read that story here from the Coming Out Forum.

http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/9873/came-out-to-my-wife

We live near in a smallish community near Austin, TX. We're retired but my wife now works seasonal part time and I try to keep busy with my hobbies and interests. I have attempted to contact local support groups for TS/TV's and alike but to no avail. I don't know whether it is just the season, coming up on Xmas or that they are not very active. I had hoped to meet others for support and recommendations of therapists, as my wife probably needs to see one. Though she still loves me and will stay with me, she has not been able to understand this aspect of me.

I'm presently writing her a long letter to try to further explain why I feel as I do. Why I need to crossdress to feel like a complete person. I hope someday she will come to understand and accept me as I am. I can only dream of support.

Thanks y'all!

Annette

December 18, 2014 7:49 PM GMT
  • you might have to try the biggest town near you    i believe that be Austin Texas.

Yes things are slow on the lgbt meetings  here in Texas. mainlly due to the holiday season.

and now the cold weather setting in here for the week of 1-2-15-     1-10-15 ...  maybe when it get warmer  some thing might happen any way  it is known from the bumper sticker about Austin "keep Austin wierd"

my self i live in the dfw metro mess  . i do know that there are some members on here that are  from your area  like sanantonio and etc

January 4, 2015 3:48 PM GMT