Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Great Transgender Shopping » Wigs for Women with extra large heads

Wigs for Women with extra large heads

Tags : None
  • Please excuse me if this is not the right place to post this.

I have a challenge when it comes to wigs - a big one - literally. I have a 25"  head. In a hat in US sizing 7 3/4 or 7 7/8. For the wig I use now I basically just have to undo the adjustable elastics and rely on bobby pins and a little luck to keep it from slipping.

Short of a custom wig, does anybody have any ideas or sources for wigs for us big women with heads the size of small cities?

Many thanks for your help.

Millie

January 30, 2015 10:53 PM GMT
  • Open Top  Stretch-Net Wig Liner ( can't slip off ):

It's cool, comfortable and easy to put on. Lets you use hair pins to anchor your wig, without tearing the liner.

Stretch Net Comfort

Non slip design

One size fits all

100% nylon

Mine is made in the Far East, but has a Paris, France type label

My head size is the same as you

Moss Bros Wedding wear included just one topper of my size for all its shops in the UK

January 30, 2015 11:18 PM GMT
  • Hannah,
    Sounds like a reasonable solution, at least as far as having something to anchor my wig.
    Still, the challenge is finding a wig that, even with the adjustors unfastened, even approaches being a reasonable fit for me. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks,
    Millie

Hannah Ceridwen Alice Eluned Grosvenor said:

Open Top  Stretch-Net Wig Liner ( can't slip off ):

It's cool, comfortable and easy to put on. Lets you use hair pins to anchor your wig, without tearing the liner.

Stretch Net Comfort

Non slip design

One size fits all

100% nylon

Mine is made in the Far East, but has a Paris, France type label

My head size is the same as you

Moss Bros Wedding wear included just one topper of my size for all its shops in the UK

January 31, 2015 8:38 PM GMT