A pointless topic.

• February 1, 2015 3:51 AM GMT

This thread is pointless , it has no meaning and it has no reason apart from it being pointless. It asks no questions and it has no answers because it is pointless. I do not make a habit of doing pointless things in my life as to me it is pointless. For something to have a reason it needs a point but there is no point in this , it is a pointless thread. I went to bed at 2am UK time and it was pointless because I am not asleep , if I am then this is a dream , it is a pointless dream but I do beleive I am awake because the news on the radio is real. For a topic to have a point it needs a point but this is pointless . I see topics on here with a very good point and they get no response and that is not pointless but to the member that posted it , it must seem pointless.

I see topics where someone has spent hour upon hour of research to help others and there is sometimes no response. I know to that member it must seem pointless but to me it is not. I have made posts here which I consider to be of help or importance to others with no response and of late just deleted them stating this was pointless.

As this has no point I will not delete it because that would be pointless because this is pointless. This is pointless , and if I am so tired that I cannot sleep then getting into my bed is pointless. If you have any pointless nonsense you wish to add then feel free to join in because this has no point but , when you see a thread that does have a point then you can respond to it therefore making your point which is not pointless. You can also respond to this but please remember that this topic is absolutely pointless.

If you wish to add your pointless points they must be pointless in my pointless topic. Below this is a space where you can add your pointless points. You can post anything you like as long as it is pointless. If you have a valid response to a thread that has a point then please go there and add your response because that is not pointless. Thank you so much for reading my pointless topic . It is now 3.51am here in the UK and I am going to try again to get at least 2 hours sleep.

• 746 posts
    February 1, 2015 4:01 AM GMT

Traci O'Gara likes Julia Ford!  LOL

• February 1, 2015 4:04 AM GMT

Whoops! I think I forgot to mention this is pointless , and no I do not drink alcohol "At all" I am very tired though . I will shut this PC down again but my brain does not seem to want to switch off to allow me to sleep. This is pointless.

• February 1, 2015 4:40 AM GMT

It is now 4.40am and I am still awake! I have been awake now for a solid 24 hours and this is pointless. It is now time to get up but I have not been to sleep yet .

• 746 posts
    February 1, 2015 4:54 AM GMT

Awwww....read a book, play a musical instrument, bake some goodies...anything but "pointless" meanderings!  Sleep well!

xoxo

• February 1, 2015 6:30 AM GMT

Traci you are missing the point! This is a pointless topicSmile xxx.

So this is pointless because I went to bed at 5am and set my alarm for 7am. That was pointless because I am still awake. I have learnt something though that I never knew in my 57 years on this earth . I cannot tell you what it is because then there would be a point to this and as you know this is a pointless topic.

So it is now 6.30am here in the UK and I give up I will sleep tonight xxx

• 746 posts
    February 1, 2015 6:54 AM GMT

LOL

I am going to lie on my tummy and fall asleep on my "points"!  Awww...what's the point?  (I'll bet you thought nobody would reply to this pointless exercise!)

xoxo

• 30 posts
    February 1, 2015 10:48 AM GMT

Julia,

I would make a comment, but it would be pointless.  It would also be pointless to state that I enjoy the topics you bring up.

Bobbi

• February 1, 2015 12:59 PM GMT

Hi Traci and Bobbi.

Thank you so much for your pointless postsSmile. I hope there is no point in them or this topic will go off course.................

xxx

• February 1, 2015 3:46 PM GMT

And your pOINT  iS?

• February 1, 2015 5:56 PM GMT

At the moment there is no point because this is a pointless topic. And , not that there is any point in this but -> -> ->

"I am still awake"..........................

• 746 posts
    February 1, 2015 9:37 PM GMT

Congrats Julia...your staying awake proves no point other than to show how pointless our conversations can become in here at times!  While it might be considered pointless to remain awake for so many hours, I think the point about pointlessness could be construed as rather on point...but then, my opinions are generally pointless, so what is the point of even pointing out the pointlessness?

Traci xoxo

• February 1, 2015 9:55 PM GMT

Traci I have stayed awake longer than this in the past. I last went to sleep Friday night and it is now Sunday night. Tonight I am going to sleep however pointless it may be but if I do not I will just fall in a pointless heap on the floor.

I love your pointless posts as they are so pointless Smile . I luv you but you're not pointlessSmile xxx

PS: Play a musical instrument? Undecided xx

• February 1, 2015 10:03 PM GMT

PS: Read a book? How about  War and peace? . I am going to rewrite that and call it peace , it will be pointless because I could not manage a whole page on peace so it would not be a book , it would be a piece of paper , a pointless piece of paper .

xxx

• 746 posts
    February 1, 2015 10:10 PM GMT

Ahhh...it's totally pointless hun!

xoxo

• February 1, 2015 10:23 PM GMT

Could be a pointless best seller Traci! We all want peace . Do you know what? My effin boiler has just packed up again , I thought it was cold in here. Don't worry I no how to fix it because I looked on the internet and it showed me. I am not waiting for it to be fixed it is pointless , its minus 5c here and I will freeze which is pointless.

xxxx

• February 1, 2015 11:12 PM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ThccaxWmk.

You dont have to have a point to have a point in this pointless forest

• 746 posts
    February 2, 2015 5:52 AM GMT

Besides, we're all just Bozos on this bus!

xoxo

• February 2, 2015 2:09 PM GMT

This is a pointless topic! I will not stand for points to be madeSmileSmile . If you wish to make a point then please make it as pointless as possible. If this decends into a topic with a point then what is the bloody point? .

Now be good girls and make your points pointless Smile xxx .

• February 2, 2015 3:17 PM GMT

sings  Neilsons  "me and my arrow all straight and narrow.... where ever we go its me and my arrow"Surprised

• February 2, 2015 9:21 PM GMT

A bald man walks into a hair stylists and asks for a cut and blow dry! That is pointless just like this pointless topic. Any more pointless acts?.Smile

• February 2, 2015 9:25 PM GMT

that kind of like a brand  new  #2 pencel      pointless

This post was edited by michelle/mitchell self at February 2, 2015 11:08 PM GMT
    • 746 posts
    February 2, 2015 11:17 PM GMT

A compass with no hands????

• February 2, 2015 11:19 PM GMT

Hands with no compass??? . I like this gameSmile

• 746 posts
    February 2, 2015 11:40 PM GMT

Just seems so pointless to devote energy to such a pointed topic!  The point has been made already, but I guess we accrue points for participating, so it truly is not pointless, but rather a very pointed effort by the presenter!  Ponder the pointlessness of that and let's get back on point!

Pointedly yours,

Traci "Pointless" O'Gara

VP of Pointless Affais, USA Division

"Points 'R Us"

• February 2, 2015 11:56 PM GMT

I made an error! I said I like this game........... Its not a game it is pointless or is it a pointless game?.

Please send your answers to Traci at her pointless address where it will be placed in a bin marked "Pointless" Smile xxx

• 746 posts
    February 3, 2015 12:07 AM GMT

That's correct...or you can call 1-800-Pointless as operators are standing by right now to take your questions!  And, if you act immediately, we will rush you two boxes of air, which on the surface, might appear pointless, but has proven otherwise!  In fact laboratory tests have repeatedly pointed out that if you're ever pointed in a direction, any direction, you can get back off track by pointing towards one of your pointlessly hopeless little boxes and you'll immediately become lost, as if dropped pointlessly from a space capsule and drifting toward the emptiness of our vast, pointless universe!

Sound fun?  It's not!  It's pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So don't delay...act now....call 1-800-Pointless right now!

"I am Traci "Pointless" O'Gara and I approve this message.

• February 3, 2015 5:57 AM GMT

And as it is Groundhog day I agree with Traci and her pointless post above. You can now post pointless letters to Traci at her address above and also now call her pointless hotline.

Please make sure anything you send is pointless and if you call the pointless hotline press option 1 for pointless , press 2 for pointless , press 3 for extra pointless or hold the line for pointless silence. You can also go to http://pointless.com for extra pointlessness.

• 746 posts
    February 3, 2015 6:17 AM GMT

It's pointless to try and order some now for we're out of inventory!  This entire exercise has been rendered pointless...but try again soon!

Pointedly pondering the purposeful pointlessness yours,

Traci "Pointless" O'Gara

• 746 posts
    February 3, 2015 6:17 AM GMT

Oh, and lest we forget, Wayne Rooney was held pointless tonight!

xoxo

• February 7, 2015 10:50 PM GMT

This topic has now become officially pointless. I hereby officially hand this topic over to The Vice President of pointless topics The right honoura bubble.... wait for it....

Traci Lee O'Gara.Smile

I know it is safe hands now .

As I walk through the valley of pointlessness I will fear no Elvis  , for thou Art Garfunkel and my Rod Stewart and thy Staff they Southern Comfort me.  Say Ahhh (well done) now say Aaahhhmen.

AhhhhhhhhhMen.

Taketh good care of my baby . xxxx

This post was edited by Former Member at February 7, 2015 11:00 PM GMT
  • February 7, 2015 11:55 PM GMT
    Traci Lee O'Gara said:

Awwww....read a book, play a musical instrument, bake some goodies...anything but "pointless" meanderings!  Sleep well!

xoxo

• February 8, 2015 12:04 AM GMT

I just thought I would let you know Traci that I took your advice. Last night I took my Grand Piano to bed with me.

IT DID NOT WORK! It was pointless.. I still could not sleep it was hard work getting it in my bed and when I did I could not get out of bed because it slipped on me and I could not move. The hunky fire service men rescued meWink.

I am taking my oven to bed with me next time to do some baking. I will most likely set fire to my bed or something but at least I will have a pie or something Smile but it will be pointless.

xxxx

This post was edited by Former Member at February 8, 2015 10:13 PM GMT
    • 746 posts
    February 8, 2015 11:56 PM GMT

Yes, ovens ought to work well....don't catch your hair on fire girl...it only grows back like 6" a year!  LOL

xoxo