It is not your fault.

• February 16, 2015 9:31 AM GMT

I deleted this topic so why did I delete it?. Firstly why did I post it in the first place?. I logged on my PC on the Morning of the 16th of February 2015, the first thing I see is the date.

Years back on the 16th of Feb something bad happened in my life. I learned from that as I do all of the bad things that have been in my past. I learn that good can come from bad. The title "It is not your fault" Came from me telling myself "It is not my fault". It never has been my fault. I do not cause people to hate me they just choose to.

The hate from the outside world has ceased It is over. My life is good and I get on with it and I share my life with good people and good friends who accept me for who I am. I never gave up! That was what the post was about.

Here at GS it is a different story. The hate will never go away , as one goes another takes their place. I am truly tired of it all.

The post is deleted but I will end this with the same lines I used on the 16th of Feb 2015.

I dedicate this to those that came before me and those that have yet to come.

And I will add "Do not put up with sh*t from anyone". I know where the door is and so do you. It is far to easy to attack another person from the other side of the world on the internet. The internet is a tool not a weapon to be fired at will on your chosen target.

You all take care and look after yourselves.

This post was edited by Former Member at February 19, 2015 8:09 PM GMT