Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum
  • thanks for all the comments girls, they're VERY much appreciated!
    Last post by Former Member - May 12, 2005
    3,639 views 0 likes
  • just a great info page I came across, will post it because it is hard to access
    the addy is www.kissa.ca/respect.html
    it reads as follows
    How to Respect a Transsexual...  more
    Last post by Former Member - May 11, 2005
    2,039 views 0 likes
  • I had a nice mother´s day walk on the seaside promenade with my daughter, her boyfriend and our old dog. We all had an ice cream at the kiosk and enjoyed the bright and...  more
    Last post by Former Member - May 10, 2005
    2,756 views 0 likes
  • As I told you that guy never showed up on friday evening. Saturday morning the former guy called me and asked me to come to his place. I said perhaps...but went anyway. We had sex...  more
    1,637 views 0 likes
  • I posted a blog saying I was leaving for awhile.
    But I couldn't get you all off my mind & I need all of you.
    I'm just feeling frustration at being in hiding when I realy want out....  more
    Last post by Anna-Marie Trindall - May 10, 2005
    2,342 views 0 likes
  • Im off to sunny spain next week & intend to get an all over tan as usual at the nudist beach. im a bit aprehensive this year tho as I now have a nice pair of boobs!
    I know...  more
    Last post by Julie jule's - May 24, 2005
    2,591 views 0 likes
  • OK RANT TIME

Could I please ask that when someone politely requests that you do not post their picture in a gallery that you respect that wish. I was told by those who snapping...  more
    3,209 views 0 likes
  • Does anyone else think that this month's Trannyweb cover girl, Jennifer Simpson looks a lot like Mary Lou Henner? Mary Lou Henner was the actress that star in the tv show Taxi....  more
    Last post by Former Member - May 9, 2005
    1,769 views 0 likes
  • I would like to meet others like me in the area where i live. I'd like to see this site deliver local community information within its country groups, for example the city I live...  more
    Last post by Natasha ? - May 7, 2005
    1,833 views 0 likes
  • Well it seems as if no one is using the chatroom these days. I have noticed a severe drop off in users over the last few months and others have said the same thing.

I have to...  more
    Last post by wendy larsen - May 26, 2005
    6,147 views 0 likes
  • Hi all, I was reading in bed a couple of days ago and ran across this quote, which I thought was so apt in so many ways, especially for us t-girls, "I'm not a human being, I'm a...  more
    Last post by Joni Mari Cruz - May 7, 2005
    3,073 views 0 likes
  • Hi, I know this should be posted in hormone city but no one seems to post there now?
    Anyway, has anyone used the HRT Cliane? I am using it just now & it seems to be ok. Boobs not...  more
    Last post by Angel A - May 5, 2005
    1,758 views 0 likes
  • Hi all,

run now while you have the chance......yep back again after a few strings sorted out. Have read a few things going on in a few of you girls live's, lots of hugz to...  more
    Last post by Meredith Newton - May 5, 2005
    4,531 views 0 likes
  • Hi all,

as per the title girls, so go easy on me. Im new to this site and although i have been dressin for a couple of years, im new to tryin to pass myself and was hopin for a...  more
    Last post by Meredith Newton - May 3, 2005
    3,603 views 0 likes
  • Girls, I watch the news every morning, like a lot of people. I'm generally very attentive, even while going about my business. However, when it comes to something interesting, or...  more
    Last post by Meredith Newton - April 29, 2005
    1,935 views 0 likes

Forum Statistics

Topics 3204
Posts 24936
Total Users 21208
Active Users 971