Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum
  • has anyone tried using the avent nipplette to increase the size of their nips? I have read a bit about these & they are designed to correct inverted nipples but im going to try...  more
    Last post by Angel A - March 24, 2005
    1,867 views 0 likes
  • When you see the Trannyshopping logo. What type of things do you think should be offered. Katie allways wants to make things better. I'm thinking shoes, clothes, makeup. Katie...  more
    Last post by Karen Brad - March 27, 2005
    3,475 views 0 likes
  • While looking up some things on google I came across this.
    I thought Cerys might like to see it if she hasn't allready. For some reason file attachment didn,t work.See if this...  more
    Last post by Karen Brad - March 24, 2005
    2,268 views 0 likes
  • Clair,

.. took about 4 secs on my 1meg Broadband connection, I like the neater, cleaner drop downs. However it does have to re-draw the screen everytime I re-size the window...  more
    Last post by Former Member - April 2, 2005
    15,575 views 0 likes
  • a couple of pics of my new bra (36B, there are growing!)
    angel xx
    Last post by Angel A - March 23, 2005
    1,768 views 0 likes
  • I was asked 3 times on my cruise if I was an estonian. Finnish men connect a skirt and make up automatically to estonians. Especially if the girl is slim and tall. I talked in...  more
    Last post by Former Member - March 23, 2005
    1,605 views 0 likes
  • anyone see CSI Vegas last night? there was a tranny theme to one of the murders. & some fab looking girls!
    angel xx
    Last post by Nicole *Wallace* - April 2, 2005
    2,167 views 0 likes
  • im going on a beach holiday in few weeks & im a little scared but looking forward to it. It will be the 1st time i ve gone on a beach since i started growing boobs! Gonna look for...  more
    Last post by Angel A - March 22, 2005
    1,631 views 0 likes
  • Hi kim, i was just over at susans.org & thought youd like to know you are being slagged off in there for some reason!
    naughty girl!
    xx
    Last post by Angel A - March 22, 2005
    1,583 views 0 likes
  • I just attended a board meeting where all members are women. I know them all since years, but some of them haven´t met me yet as a woman. I noticed a sour impression on their...  more
    Last post by Former Member - March 29, 2005
    4,068 views 0 likes
  • On saturday I called my bf and said I will not wait for any messages from him any more. He has been very silent lately and was probably only releafed that I made the decision of...  more
    Last post by Meredith Newton - March 22, 2005
    2,845 views 0 likes
  • Hehe...

In the new home building magazine Meidän Talo (Our House) my clients Frank and Tess present their repaired old villas. It says: "Architect Laura T. designed the new...  more
    Last post by Former Member - March 19, 2005
    1,682 views 0 likes
  • Couldn't let this one pass ..

The chewing gum that increases breast size using phytoestrogens .....  more
    Last post by Karen Brad - March 19, 2005
    1,779 views 0 likes
  • Hi Girls,

This thread was originally posted in March. However, the producers of the programme have just come back to me again appealing for more tranny couples, so I've bumped it...  more
    Last post by katieglover - March 18, 2005
    1,676 views 0 likes
  • Last march, I first went to see my GP about my gender issues. I didn't go blind, and I knew exactly what was wrong, and what I needed, which was the very reason I went to my...  more
    Last post by Karen Brad - March 18, 2005
    2,093 views 0 likes

Forum Statistics

Topics 3204
Posts 24936
Total Users 21208
Active Users 971