Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum
  • some men feel the need to present themselves to the world as women (and vice versa). Some feel it so strongly that they cannot or do not want to live as men anymore and go the...  more
    Last post by Emma Gee - February 25, 2013
    5,563 views 0 likes
  • I personally go for natural colors or tans, but I sometimes like to wear a tight, shorter skirt and and wear black nylons. With four inch heels of course.
    Last post by Anna-Marie Trindall - June 19, 2005
    2,785 views 0 likes
  • Thanx Stevie, Xmas music is a must........hugz Julie xx
    Last post by Former Member - December 20, 2005
    5,026 views 0 likes
  • Hi girls
    Wendy and co are right, you cant stop tights from slipping down. As Wendy says, us GG,s go in the loo and hoist them up occasionally. So keep hoisting but not in public...  more
    Last post by Former Member - June 2, 2007
    5,088 views 0 likes
  • I hope the old adage about 'there are no stupid questions' still holds true, so my question, and this mainly goes out to the CDs in the group (although I'm sure the other ladies...  more
    Last post by Kay Murray - August 18, 2006
    2,723 views 0 likes
  • Hi, I seem to have a problem with my stockings. They are thigh highs and they don't want to "stay up" anymore. Just wondering if anybody has some suggestions as to how to make the...  more
    Last post by Anna-Marie Trindall - May 7, 2004
    2,116 views 0 likes
  • dear girls well here in brooklyn usa the heat is on and its kind of sticky to wear hose but us girls will presevere i have a cd meeting every wed night and i just love to look my...  more
    Last post by Former Member - December 2, -1
    1,194 views 0 likes
  • O.K., I'll ask the first hose question. I know some women who keep hose (usually pantyhose) in the freezer or refrigerator because it supposedly keeps them from getting runs so...  more
    Last post by Former Member - June 2, 2007
    1,601 views 0 likes
  • i'll repky Alice with more if your ready oh im a cd btw
    Last post by Former Member - June 4, 2006
    6,542 views 0 likes

Forum Statistics

Topics 3189
Posts 24902
Total Users 21145
Active Users 965