Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » I'm straight, but I have a question...

I'm straight, but I have a question...

Tags : None
  • Does anyone here know how I can shrink my penis with zero side effects and still have my sex drive?

I'm a 100% straight male who just wants to shrink my penis, maybe make it thinner and shorter even if it's just a little bit without causing any damage or side effects. Is this possible?

Sorry if this is the wrong section or an odd question lol, I just can't find an answer anywhere, and I just joined the site. Any replies would be very much appreciated. Thanks. This post was edited by Dan Adams at May 26, 2015 7:29 AM BST
      May 26, 2015 7:18 AM BST
    I don't think you will find that with E or Spiro... But I'll let one of the more experienced girls give you a better answer... Just don't take hormones because it won't do what you are looking for. Sorry :(
      May 26, 2015 8:49 AM BST
  • Alright, well thanks! I really appreciate it. :)

I definitely wasn't planning on trying hormones at all. I was just hoping I could somehow shrink my penis a little without any other side effects.
      May 26, 2015 9:22 AM BST
    I read on the Internet that Mt. Dew makes your penis shrink :3 (I doubt that's true)
      May 26, 2015 9:25 AM BST
  • Well if that's my only solution then I'm SOL so far. I hate Mt Dew hahah. :/
      May 26, 2015 9:30 AM BST
    How can anyone hate Mt Dew?!
    Good day air!
    I'm still here...
    What about the surgery? Have you considered that?
      May 26, 2015 9:36 AM BST
  • I'm looking for something easy and cheap. I don't have money for the surgery. I was wondering if there were any creams or sprays, or anything that would shrink it at home.

What would happen if I put vaginal tightening cream on my dick? Would that work?
      May 26, 2015 10:06 AM BST

That doesn't sound like a good idea to me :/ I think you should talk to a doctor about it, because any DIY type stuff could really, really mess up your stuff. Sometimes it's a little too easy to accept risk when you want something really badly...but changing your body is not necessarily the best time to take big risks. 

Maybe an endocrynologist can put you on very toned-down testosterone blockers? But I don't know how that would effect your libido, ability to get an erection, etc... and you could become infertile. The best thing would be to talk to a doctor!

But don't put vaginal tightening cream on your dick...that just sounds like an awful time. :3

May 26, 2015 10:29 AM BST
  • Your straight! and want to reduce the size of your willy? what size is it?   It's rumoured that if you rub the end with tabasco sauce, it does tend to shrivel it up a bit, not sure how true or effective that would be.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      May 26, 2015 5:20 PM BST
  • Yeah, I'm not gonna try that either. I don't know if you're being serious or not, but that's ridiculous lol. I'm not that gullible or desperate to shrink it.
      May 26, 2015 5:36 PM BST
  • LOL, how would you feel if you had a realy small willy?   your the third person this year who has asked that question, be happy I am sure there are lots of girls who would appreciate a realy nice guy with a decent sized willy.   Obviously if you go the hormone route, you will eventually have trouble getting erections, perhaps a loss of libido, and it won't shrink that much. just be a flacid lump of useless meat.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      May 26, 2015 6:23 PM BST
  • Get thee to a Doctor.  Now.

This post was edited by Amanda Bruce at May 26, 2015 7:48 PM BST
      May 26, 2015 7:48 PM BST
  • A cold shower? Lol seriously I don't think this can be done. Think about it, at full size a pens is mostly blood being pumped like blowing up a balloon. Trying to shrink it does not sound like a good idea if you are a straight male, as basically you want less strong erections? anything that achieves that is gonna hit your libido. Is it that cumbersome when non erect?
      May 26, 2015 7:59 PM BST
  • Are we allowed to ask why you want to do this?

xx

May 31, 2015 4:46 PM BST