Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Female to Male » I am a men inside!

I am a men inside!

Tags : None
  • I understood recently that I am not feeling myself in my body. I am perfecty sure that I am a man. But I have a female body.

The thing is I can't even change my appearance now because I don't have money for that. And that really supresses me very much. 

I am 19 old. And in my country - that is Russia - it's very hard to earn money and even find comfortable job.
    I'd wish I was a man. And have a man's body, but I think that it's a bad idea to make a surgery, because I think that it does great harm to an organism. And I'll have to take hormone pills my whole life then, so my health can really suffer from this, but I wanna live very long. Don't want to get my life shorter.

So, I wanted to say that I need some help. I need to find at least people to talk to, who understand me. I feel really hard now. In a great depression.

And moreover, I am mostly gay. But gays will never look at me because I have a body of a girl.

What should I do? 

This post was edited by Hataku Kazuto at July 10, 2015 2:58 PM BST
      July 9, 2015 8:55 AM BST
  • Not sure you'll see this reply if you don't come to the site now but I felt your mail desreved a reply even if its just one of sympathy...  Must be hard for

November 5, 2015 9:12 PM GMT
  • Sorry for the late reply. I have recently joined this site and came across your comment. I’ve undergone female to male sex reassignment surgery. When I was 16 years old, I felt more masculine on the inside, even though I had a feminine appearance. I started becoming dominant in many cases and that was the time I realised I’m not a female inside. I was really stressed as I was scared to share this with anyone. Surprisingly my parents understood me and they supported me. I was really happy as they were with me but I told them I need to change completely to be myself both inside and outside. Money was a problem for us too and I waited till I have the money I needed for the procedure. I went along with my parents to McLean Clinic in Mississauga and I was counselled by my surgeon Dr. McLean before scheduling for the surgery. Now I’m happy because I have become a complete man inside out outside.

I think if you have a support from your parents you won’t be feeling depressed. And about the gay thing, you should talk to the guy whom you are interested about your feelings. Maybe someone will understand your feelings. It’s better to save your money and get a sex reassignment surgery ASAP, only then you can enjoy yourselves. Don’t worry everything will be alright.

March 11, 2016 6:24 AM GMT