Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Great Transgender Shopping » Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest

Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest

Tags : None
  • Before wearing… The products were packaged nicely.. The body stocking color is black which I like, It was inside out.. not sure why?.. I also recieved some white fishnet stockings and something that looked like pink socks.. these items were inside out as well.. i did not know what to do with the pink sock things since they had a loop on them ??? I have nothing to go with the white fishnet stockings so I did not use them.. The feature i liked most on the body stocking was the flower lace patterns..Features I think would be good is to have some with sleeves.. And also.. maybe a picture and better description of how to wear and what some products are..

After wearing… I absolutley loved the feel of this product.. It fits me nicely and accents my shapes wonderfully.. I felt as though the material may be a little weak, but slide it on carefully and everything is great..I think a softer material should be used. I like it but feels a little ruff.. The only tips I have is that this Body stocking is fun and sexy, so you should enjoy..

Dream Angel Bodystocking

femini just fit vest

this is my review for crossdressing, transgender and sissy

September 10, 2015 4:20 AM BST
  • Not something I would wear, looks like a sack of onions.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at September 10, 2015 4:38 PM BST
      September 10, 2015 4:36 PM BST
  • hey what a sexy stocking imagine if i would have wearing this Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit vest behalf of my partner then cant guess what my night will be in heaven. we all desired to look sexy as we could see in this picture can any one tell me from where can we get this Dream Angel Bodystocking + femini just fit??  i need it :( :(

October 3, 2015 4:43 PM BST