Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Transgender Youth (18 -25s) » Effects of turning yourself impotent? And how?

Effects of turning yourself impotent? And how?

Tags : None
  • So I have been doing some research lately and my mind is just starting to spin around crazily and need to type some things out and get some conversation/opinions/others experiences. 

I want to turn myself impotent I don't entirely feel like telling why because that will take forever. I also don't want to develop too big of breasts. If I grow very small ones that hide easily I am ok with that, it's not a goal. At first I was thinking about how to shrink and become impotent, which I am sure impotent will ultimately lead to shrinking but I am not concerned about it. I am a grower meaning flaccid I am only around an inch or inch and a half but erect 7inches. 

So my research so far turned up that cock cages worn excessively will ultimately make you unable to achieve an erection. But that takes time. 

Hormones also seems like a route to possibly go but well obviously hormones will start changing the entire body.

A strange thing that popped up in the search as well apparently there are people who supposedly used hemorrhoid cream on there clock which supposedly restricts the blood vessels and can cause shrinking. But obviously complaints of skin irritation. That just seems like something can go wrong with that and seems iffy.

Trauma to the testicular region can of course cause impotent as well but well first off ain't no way I can do that to myself my mind just won't let me lol and possibility of causing more injury I think than what you want. 

I think I found other things besides what I said but I can't remember. Something I have not looked at which I need to and might need help is. The effect of impotence on Testosterone levels, possible to maintain T levels despite it or would it be a total loss. 

And just an interesting tidbit. The Brazilian Wandering spider can give you an erection that can last hours and can lead to impotence...if it doesn't kill you. Obviously this is not a safe way to go. 

October 5, 2015 11:03 PM BST
  • Rich night - please do not try to deal with this on your own. Get some professional help by way of counselling if you want to stay safe!

Best,

Amanda

October 6, 2015 8:52 AM BST
  • Thank you for your concern but don't worry I am not going to be rushing into this anytime soon. Even though I want it taken care of already lol I know this isn't anything to be taken lightly. Also how might I find the appropriate counseling?

October 6, 2015 9:34 AM BST
  • Counselling can be arranged via your GP in the first instance. 

As for growing breasts, you will need hormones to do that and you cannnot choose a size. Like GG's, breasts come in all shapes and sizes so you don't actually know what you are going to end up with. 

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      January 20, 2016 8:21 PM GMT