surgery

Tags : None
  • I know I am a long way off from having surgery but being 64 and I expect I will be over 66 at the ealiest before I get any surgery. Obvioulsy I want to see the back of my penis and testicles but I never ever going to want to have penatrive sex. For a start I will never fancy men and secondly look at my age. Do I need to actually have a full vagina? If there not any form of surgery that will give me a urethra and the semblence of lips etc without an actual opening. it seems to me futuile to go thru all that pain and discomfort to have something done to me that I never ever use nor want?

Nichola

October 19, 2015 5:26 PM BST
  • I think there is a "cosmetic" version of SRS that only creates a vulva, I'm not sure if the NHS do that.

Penetrative sex is wonderful though, even on your own :)

xx

October 20, 2015 12:36 AM BST
  • As Lucy has already said you can have a cosmetic vagina but I can't imagine it is much less painful so I would ask if you are going through that kindof operation and recovery anyway, you may as well go the whole way. 

Besides, lesbians don't fancy men or have penetrative sex with them, but they do still enjoy having their vaginas penetrated by other things. Why miss out on all of that????

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      January 20, 2016 8:17 PM GMT
  • I had the good fortune to meet another lady who was about to undergo her operation...she is having done exactly what I want to have done on the NHS. She said the said as me - why go thru a risky operation to have done what you don't want to have done. The recovery time is a lot quickers as well. Having a fake vagina causes a lot of work every day and why would I want one. Each to their own. I felt very rellieved after speakingto her. Wgat a shame thgat the NHS can't tell me that and you have to wait almost a year before you avtually speak to anyone at the gender clinic.

Nichola

March 30, 2016 3:05 PM BST