Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Something to ponder...

Something to ponder...

Tags : None
    5 2127 2‚ 0

And today's question is...

If you could pick up and leave right now, where would you go?

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      December 5, 2015 1:45 PM GMT
  • Any place where it isn't raining.

http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/14126440.VIDEO__Major_flood_disruption_as_Storm_Desmond_sweeps_across_Cumbria/

The Caribbean would be nice...

xx

December 5, 2015 3:18 PM GMT
  • Lucy that is horrible weather you are having.  It has not even made the news over here that I have seen

I just love Mexico

Azul Sensatori

This post was edited by Ms Maggie Pet at December 5, 2015 3:55 PM GMT
      December 5, 2015 3:42 PM GMT
  • Mexico would do for me!

xx

December 5, 2015 4:05 PM GMT
  • I think I'd travel back to the point when I was say 11yrs old. I'd conveniently take the Internet with me (obviously I'd make Facebook amounts of money in my teens exploiting the commercial advantages of it before anyone else cottoned-on) and then with knowledge about my condition at hand, I'd explain to my parents about me.
    A realistic answer? Well the Swiss Alps over Christmas would be nice... X
    a girl at heart and a proper person too
      December 5, 2015 8:43 PM GMT
  • I probably should not mention this.

It is not really related to the thread.  

And some may think I am trying to rub it in.  

And maybe I am :) But I am still going to say;

This lucky tgirl is off to Mexico in January.  Oh lucky me!!

Hmm a pair of panties, capris and a t-shirt  yep all set to go!

December 6, 2015 7:11 AM GMT
  • Bristol, please!  Need some retail therapy!

December 6, 2015 8:26 AM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0

I hate to brag but our old social network, Trannyweb, was already a thriving online community long before Facebook was even a glint in Mark Zuckerberg's eye.  If only it had not been restricted to transgender people only, perhaps I could have taken over the world!  Ha, ha, ha, ha, haaaa!

Doh!  I forgot to say where I'd go.  Not forever but just for a break from the terrible winter storms and perpetual nightime we endure here at this time each year, Sydney looks good to me.  I spent a few years in Australia during my early twenties and remember the wonderful summers, the buzz of the CBD and the friendliness of the locals, the music and the fun.  I do miss it, especially when it's dark here all day and properly night by 3.30pm. 

Hugs, Katie

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
      December 6, 2015 3:42 PM GMT
  • Somewhere warm & dry..... Maybe Nevada or California

Not to borrow the strength of another, nor to rely on one's own strength; to cut off past and future thoughts, and not to live within the everyday mind... then the Great Way is right before your eyes. - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
      December 8, 2015 7:56 PM GMT
  • Pretty much anywhere in the Meditteranean. 

Every woman is beautiful, some show it with their faces, others show it with their hearts.
      March 10, 2016 7:49 PM GMT
  • Me? Utopia, clean streets, no mugers, troglodytes or bufoons.   Warm gentle breezes, the smell of fresh cut grass blue lagoons, free food and booze.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      March 26, 2016 5:37 PM GMT