Independent Article

• 2127 posts
    December 23, 2015 12:26 PM GMT

Hi, I'm writing a little article for my pals at The Independent and I'd like to have your input. Can you tell me what, in your opinion, were the good moments and the bad for transgender people in 2015?

Thanks, Katie:)

• 54 posts
    December 24, 2015 2:57 PM GMT

The good moments would be the moments of greater tolerance by all that live together on this Earth; the low moments, or moment, is Donald Trump: A man that is making a mockery of the American political system, and a man who basically makes all Americans look like obnoxius loud-mouths.

• 2573 posts
    January 19, 2016 9:08 AM GMT

Caitlyn Jenner coming Out and staying out in public.   Like Chaz Bono, anyone who is well known and well liked attracts a significant number of vocal supporters.  People stop to look and think and preconceptions are changed.  By giving up a lot of privacy, and standing strong, they give a little to so many others who are not in a position of social power.  They are a boulder dropped upon the waters and their ripples become waves.  At the very least, nobody will ever look at WHEATIES quite the same again.  The day Caitlyn Jenner is on a box of cereal we will know that real change has finally come.

• January 19, 2016 8:15 PM GMT

How about discovering that the best LBGT employer in the UK was MI5.....

• 2127 posts
    January 22, 2016 9:30 PM GMT

That's interesting Matt?  How so though?  How do you know they are the best LGBT employer?  Are you a spook or do you have some intel from an asset elsewhere.  And how are they with transgender employees specifically?  Please share your intel with us (unless it's classified).  Eyes only and burn after reading.

Thanks, Katie  (aka K)