Being humane.

Tags : None
  • To me life is all about being humane. Some people who know me on the internet may see things that do not sound humane. I always look at things from all angles not just from one side. A one sided story is normally about someone trying make out they have not made a mistake. I am very human and I make mistakes , we all do.

In this link http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/10112/divorcing-and-the-unreasonable-transexual some may think my post is harsh , I call it being honest.

Cristine is the law expert here but she also knows me well , I think she understands my view on the topic.

It is my honest opinion , and it is just my opinion. I have to think of the others affected by someone elses actions. That is most likely because I have witnessed a similar situation first hand. I witnessed the tears from a Mother and Daughter yet the transgender person was only thinking of them self. The whole story is somewhere in these forums but I have made over 4000 posts on this website and I can't be arsed to find it.

We live in a very inhumane world , you only need to watch the news to see that. Caring about others is a quality we all have if we choose to use it. In my post in the link above I have to take the side of the ones hurting the most. Look at it as if you were at a scene of an accident , if you could help you would help the ones hurt the most not the one with a broken finger.

I have seen so much good going on on this website. So if you ever see anyone whom you think is in genuine need try to give them a helping hand. Most of us have been through hard times and came out okay but many do not. Just try if you can to be there if you ever see anyone needing some advice even if it is only one answer they are looking for. It may seem small to you or me but to them it could be a very big problem.

I posted this because of something I noticed on the home page , no other reason , it just made me need to say what I have here.

Take care xx

February 12, 2016 4:56 PM GMT
  • Excellent post, god bless

February 14, 2016 2:56 PM GMT