Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Coming Out » comin gout..what realy is a woman

comin gout..what realy is a woman

Tags : None
  • posing this question   coming out..whatis it really about being as a woman?

what is it any way?

Is it cause they are the corner stone makers of giving life?

is it cause they are or some are home makers or providers of ther chosen families?  

It is thier sexual orientation ?

Now heres you opportunity to express what a wonen is to you from yours  minds eye.

And if these reason are the reasons you decided to come out as a women?

thanks, love to set things. on fire

This post was edited by michelle/mitchell self at March 13, 2016 7:36 PM GMT
      March 13, 2016 12:10 AM GMT
  • That is an incredibly hard question to answer...it feels like I am being asked why I think I am a woman...I can tell you this much, that as I have begun this transition and started not conforming to male standards or norms and begun to reveal parts of me that I had not shared . As I let myself relax, natural traits I have suppressed for years are coming out and yes some of them could be called feminine...but its more than that, it is finding that I understand myself in the context of a female where as a male it feels like I am continually policing myself. When presenting female I go to a really nice place that feels like I have arrived home after and arduous journey...when I think back to being a kid and all  the nights sitting under the stars hunting out the shooting ones so I could wish on them to be a girl, every birthday wish, every wish bone, every party cracker and every time I cut a cake(with the exception of my wedding cake)...I didn't know what it was about being a girl that I wanted...I was one but no one understood me.

What really is a woman...Me

Liz K

March 16, 2016 4:41 AM GMT