A something nice happened to me today thread.

• 0 posts
    March 14, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

I started one of these threads a long time ago so members can just say something nice or good happened to them today. So here is a new one for you to add to. No matter how big or small just good/nice things that happen to you.

There is not a day goes by that something nice happens to me and I am not going to list every single one of them as I would be typing until next Christmas , I would like you to join in too.

Today was a relief more than anything to me. I started my business in 2014 and it started well until I had to find a new business premises , that has been very hard as rental prices are just mental , more so for a new business.

Last week I meet a business man and we got talking about something I had and he wanted. I went to see him today and was talking about how hard it is to find town centre business premises in the town centre which is where I need to be. We were in his premises and he said take a look upstairs , it is empty see if it would suit you.

We talked money and came to an agreement. I am not the kind of woman to give up on things but searching and searching was getting me to the point in thinking this is bloody pointless. 50k a year or 45k a year was average and that is just for the rent.

Today I have found something in my price range , that is one hell of a relief to me. No more arguing with estate agents and letting agents. A decent man who understands that I am not made of money has made my day today. So I start again but this time in a better location and I can hopefully make a decent profit to make it all worth while.

Today has been good to me more than anyone can imagine and all because I had something that someone else needed but I did not.

Please add your good things that happen to you. You all take care , Julia xxx

• March 14, 2016 10:00 PM GMT
    I joined today and people have already responded to my activity, even got a friend request...how nice! Also, hubby came home for lunch and we had a blast! We're always laughing and joking with each other...10 years married, known each other for 12.
    • 0 posts
    March 14, 2016 10:07 PM GMT

That is what we need here Lisa "More activity". This website is amazing , it is like a small family but it could do with being a bit bigger.

I am pleased you found something nice to post about and Thank you.

Take care ,julia xx

• 56 posts
    March 15, 2016 10:24 AM GMT

Something Nice happened to me today...for the first time in my entire life I heard myself referred to as "she" and "her" when my pain management Dr read out part of a letter from my Gynecologist(HRT). I was having a very average day up until this point getting really irritated with my Dysphoria and anyone else in my path. This put a smile on my face that I couldn't shift even if I wanted too...I did something I haven't done for years...put on a favou