Im so Confused

• March 15, 2016 9:27 AM GMT
    So, im a soon-to-be 18 year old person who's currently is questioning my gender identity. Im not too sure if i really feel comfortable in my female body and when I imagine myself in a more masculine body I almost feel a desire for one.

As younger, I remember that i wished to be a boy, since I didn't feel at all as the cute and sweet ideal-girl and rather wanted to be though and cool as my brothers.

But throughout the years i have lived on being a though and cool girl, I have always felt angry and uncomfortable when someone accidentally called me by the masculine pronouns.

The most confusing is that my feelings says one thing, but my brain says another. It sounds much easier and relevant to be a fullout male, but still i get those irritated feelings by the male pronouns...

Id there anyone in the same position that would like to exchange thoughts and such?
    • 0 posts
    March 15, 2016 11:14 AM GMT

Hi Fenix.

You are 4 days off being old enough to be a member here but I am sure the admin team will give you a break on that one or allow you 4 days grace before you can post again legally under the terms and conditions of GS.

I try very hard to encourage more FtM's to stay here and post here but they mostly just vanish. I cannot understand why because there is a mine of information here and a dedicated moderator (Jasper). He will help you if you just give him a chance. He maybe able to help you understand why you feel the way you do.

I am going to end this here for now to await to see if you return. I hope you do because if you need answers they are here somewhere.

Take care , Julia x

• March 16, 2016 2:35 PM GMT

Oh, yes. I've talked to them and they're okay with it, it's just a few days. Thanks for notifying me, though!